Thursday, 16 June 2011

NEW BLOG!

HELLO GUYS! *WAVE HAND* OMG! I MISS BLOGGING MAN!!!! Anyway, welcome to my new blog! A big change for me huh. x)) Well, the reason why I have a new blog is because there's something wrong with my old blog account. So I had to make a new one. And I can't retrieve back my old blog. So yup, a new one it is! I like the new one more now. Hehe. Oh! Even the Blogger is new and updated! The tabs and all that. There's Design instead of Template! Cool huh! :D

Apart from my account, I've been super duper busy for the this week and the last few weeks! I've been going home at 7pm! The latest I stayed was until 9pm! Can you imagine that? It's as if I'm a working woman now! Hahaha. Why stayed behind until so late? Well, the reason is simply because of datelines, datelines, datelines! Especially our The Aesthetics Curriculum (TAC) whereby we need to set up our own group exhibition and display all our 2D and 3D art pieces! My group, A Typical Teenage Life (ATTL) consists of 7 members including me! We are one of the biggest groups, you know! We had troubles hanging up our cloths since there was only one ladder, which had to be shared among other groups and the other class!

Initially, we had to come up with our own individual theme. Then combined it together with the other themes so as to form a group and only 1 theme. My group was more to feelings/emotions. My individual theme is on All About Me by the way. :) So in my group, there's the theme on Love, Trapped, Fascination, Motivation, Dessert Table and Happiness. :D And our layout is a maze layout yaw! So cool! I'm so proud of my group! :')) GOOD JOB ATTL! Oh! We did our presentation too since every group has to have our own story which had to be linked to our art pieces. Yes, it's tough but hey, we did it! No pain, no gain! ;)


And... our story was about a girl named Fatin! Hehehe. I'm so honoured and touched. :))) Then there's the prince charming and happy ending and all that... haiyo... so... ME! Hehehehe. :D

Well, TAC is done! ;) For now, we have to focus on our Learning Environment (LE) assignment which is due on this coming Monday! Oh shucks! WE CAN DO THIS!

For today, Hana, Tina and I went to Nex to buy our LE materials. We had our lunch at ToriGo! Our first time except for Hana. I really like the bbq chicken man! I had the whole leg chicken meal by the way. :)


Currently, Tina and I are somewhat "addicted" to this Mogu Mogu drink! It's $1 each. The grape and lychee ones are nicer compared to the other flavours like apple, peach and mango. There's nata de coco, you know! Hehe. And it's healthier choice too! It states that it's better and have less sugar than other sweetened drinks. Wooooooo....


Oh! This was me being bored while working. Hahaha. Playeum ftw! x))


Some snapshots for the past few days and today! :D LOVE IT! Simply amazed by Allah's creation! :)


This newspaper article was from Berita Harian dated today, 16 June. I felt proud and motivated when reading it. Early Childhood Education ftw man! :) Next will be my turn, with God's willing! AMIN! My goal, my dream. :D


Alrighty now. That's it for now. I feel so gooooood that I get to blog again! :)))))) Stay tuned for the next update! ;) *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment