NDP Preview
HELLO my dearest readers! Well, Eco Conference was not bad. Yes, it was boring and restless but thanks to the most happening booth there; The Wildlife Nature Reserve aka Zoo, we did have fun and enjoyed ourselves! Hehe. Why? Cos we get to see the millipede, tarantula, madagascar hissing cockroach and finally we get to touch the cute, soft caterpillar! Awwww. It felt so soft like a marshmallow, you know! :DD And it even pooped on Mahirah's hand! x))) We get to take pictures with the big tiger too! A fake one, of course. ;)
And that's the mascot of the day for your information! It's cute but it looks like a banana when the guy wore it! x))Annnnddd the First Lady Hari Raya pamphlet is hereeee! I'm in love with some of the raya clothings, especially that light blue baju kebaya! :) And GUESS WHAT? HAIZAD IMRAN IS THE MODEL for the guys's raya clothings!!!! Haissssss. He's so hot, handsome and charming!!!! MELTING MAN! Heehehheee. :))) OH HAIZAD IMRAN! :)))))))
My future boyfriend cum husband! If not, someone like him. Awwww! Insyaallah, Amin! :)
Finally I developed my 3D art photos! Hahaha. Last minute job yaw! xP
On last Saturday, bestie Suhana and I went for the NDP preview!!! Thanks to bestie Aqilah for giving us the tickets! It was indeed a great experience! I really love the part when all those various vehicles and uniformed guys came out! Not forgetting, the spectacular fireworks too! ;) More photos on my Facebook! :)
Then for today, lil bro and I watched that sweet and interesting movie; Monte Carlo! Simply love it! Selena Gomez rocks baybeh! ;D
Awww man! Tomorrow is the first day of school for the new term! School? Where got timeeee?? Hahahaha! Oh well. Like in the KL Gangster movie, "Cuti panjang sudah habis bro." x))) But on the bright side, my classmates and I are going for this The Hungry Caterpillar play tomorrow! Yay! Looking forward to it! Heees.
Alrighyt now. School has started so I'm going to be super busy again for my assignments and all. But I try my best to update my blog at least once a week, okay? Hehe. Love you guys! *hugs&kisses* ;)


































No comments:
Post a Comment