Thursday, 8 September 2011

Date With Lil Bro! <3

Yay! Lil bro and I watched Cars 2! A cute and action-packed movie! Love it! Hehehe.

Forever posing at my favourite spot! ;)
Why he posed like that eh? xD
I'm sorry, but I'm not her. I'm me. Do take note. ;D
We had this just now! Medium Yami yoghurt, peach flavour with fruity pebbles and walnut! It's been awhile! Yummmm! ;)
This was at Causeway Point. And when we reached Lot One, guess what? Lil bro bought another one! A regular Natural flavour! Same toppings too. Haha. He can't get enough of Yami yoghurt since he's craving for it. xD

And I finally bought this new Maybelline's Clear Smooth All In One compact powder! Loving it baybeh! I chose Honey over Natural cos Natural is a bit light for my skin. Really had a hard time choosing the skin color. Hehe.
Loving the descriptions! ;)
Woohooo! Raya visiting with my beloved ITE classmates tomorrow!! Too bad some of them can't go but still! So excited please! :DD And they are coming to my house first at 12pm! Can't wake up late la like this. Kekeke. Alrighty! Till here! *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment