EXAM RESULTS! / Shopping!
!!!!! SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH! I seriously didn't expect my exam's GPA to be that, you know! I got 4.0 for my curent GPA and 3.867 for my cumulative GPA!!!!! I've improveddd for my cumulative GPA! The last semester was 3.67+ I think. ALHAMDULILLAH! :'))) Told mum about it first and she was happy and proud of me! I can see that from her face, you know! And she kissed me on my cheek!! Awww. :') Told dad about it also and his reply, "Alhamdulillah. 4 eh? Top eh tu? Amin. Nanti Abah belikan jam baru.. Ke nak ape lain?" Hehehehehe. Have yet to think of what I really want actually. x)) Alhamdulillah.. So blessed to have them in my life! Terime kasih ya Allah! FOR EVERY SINGLE THING! Amin! :'))
Went shopping just now with my one and only beloved lil bro! Of cos, went to Bugis! My favourite place to shop! Cheap and I can get a lot of stuff there! Cheap thrills baybeh! Hehehe. So since mum paid my $50 and I was supposed to accompany her to her friend's open house but turned out she went with her bestfriend(!), I decided to go shopping! Mum gave me the green light by the way! ;) Soo.. I bought this pretty black maxi skirt for only $20 and this blue flowery dress for only $12! So happy with my purchases! Next time, I want to save my pocket money and buy more maxi skirts and shoessss! This time round gonna buy colourful maxi skirts and both casual and pretty pump shoes! And maybe some dresses too? Hehe. Oh! Shawls too! I have a lot of things to buy eh? ;))
Oh my goshhhh! School starts this coming Monday! I'm so not ready actually! Kind of scared and nervous for the new semester. :/ InsyaAllah I can pull it off and make my parents proud! The one thing I'm scared of is to let them down or disappoint them.. InsyaAllah I won't! I CAN DO THIS!!!
Woots! Tomorrow I have to accompany my mum for jemputan (Malay wedding)! It's been sooooo very long since I last went to one. Hahaha! Dad is in Kuala Lumpur, that's why mum asked me to accompany her. xD Cute lah my mum ni! Hehe.
Alrighty! I wanna play BlackShot and maybe The Sims 2 now! Laterssss! *hugs&kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment