Friday, 3 February 2012

 Fashion Designer In The Houseeeee! ;)

Guess what?! My lil bro entered this "Design Your Own Fashion For 2012" contest on Berita Harian SECRETLY! Yupp! My family members and I didn't know anything about this! Haha!

AND HE WON!!! He scanned that picture that he drew and coloured to Berita Harian! The following day, the Berita Harian people called him! He just woke up at that time and his answers were all one-word answers. Hahaha. They asked him questions like, "Why is the dress purple?" "What is the dress for?" etc.. And this dress is for prom, he said! Niceeee right?! Like edgy-ly classy! Lady Gaga inspired of cos, his favourite singer of all. x))

Even though he just won a $20 Popular voucher, I'm still so proud and happy for him! The fact that he tried drawing it, coloured it nicely and did it all secretly, makes me proud of him. And the best part, HE WON! And this picture that he drew will be featured on the school's edition of Berita Harian! :)))

His dream of becoming a fashion designer starts now huh. Hehe. You will always have my support, lil bro! I LOVE YOU, Muhammad Farid! :') ♥♥♥

p.s // $20 Popular voucher can buy a lot of things eh! Shall ask him to share-share with me la. :P

Anyway, just took a snapshot of this just now, at 7pm! :)

Went out with lil bro just now since I wanted to reward myself with McD's Prosperity chicken burger. Yup, the new one instead of beef. And turned out that there's no moreeeee of Prosperity burgers! Chinese New Year over already la! Haha. Sodehhh! But nvm, no luck I guess. Tkde rezeki, tkpelah. Hehe. So in the end, bought McSpicy meal! It's been months since I last ate it! And now, the prices for the meals are all quite cheap!! You save roughly around $1+, you know. Wonder why. Low prices everyday, that's what they said. I also heard that McD meals is now 24 hours? Eh? Not sure. Haha.

Alrighty! Shall Tumblr now! Heees. Anyway, I guess my weekends will be busy since I have to do up my evaluation, reflection, lesson plans and everything else. Oh well. SHALL PERSEVERE! 18 more days left to the end of attachment! Looking forwardddd! ;) *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment