Picnic / Roller-blading/ Cycling Date With FaRaLeenQiShaNa!
Then later on, after the picnic, bestie Aqilah and I tried roller-blading for the first time! Usually, we would always cycle. Aisha was the only one who cycled since the rest were lazy and wanted to just chillax and sleep. Haha. And my oh my! I tried size 38 for the first time and it was really, really tight. So I tried size 39 instead. After a few rounds of skating here and there, I find that I can't skate properly since it was loose and wobbly. So changed to Aqilah's one which was a size 38. But then, hers was not tight like the one previously! Thanks to her for changing hers to me. But thenn again, right after it, I had 2 blisters near my ankle area! At first, it was not that bad but painful. But when I reached home, it swelled up, you know! Until nowww! Mum told me not to burst it and just apply the Gamat gel. She said it will flatten down. x)) Shall apply it everyday I guess. But still, an awesome and great experience, roller blading! I almost fell face first, you know but I was so so lucky I guess. Phew. Bestie Aqilah fell quite a few times and I can't help but to laugh. Hehehe. Sorry Grandma! :P
Then we fly the kite which Aisha bought! She felt like flying a kite on that day so she bought it. Semangat eh. x)) But still, had sooo much fun playing it! Had that epic moment when it can't fly up and all we did was laughing away. Hahaha. Too funny la! Then when we managed to fly it up, we were so hyper and excited, I tell you! Shouting and laughing away! Excited gileee! x))) The feeling is so shiok like that! Hehehe.
LOVE spending my time with them! They really brighten up my life! Thank you girls! I will always love you girls, FaRaLeenQiShaNa! :) Next meet-up, ICE ICE SKATING!!! Hopefully. InsyaAllah. Hehehe. :)
So for today, lil bro and I went out! He wanted to take a look at this Lady Gaga book at Harris. But turned out Harris is officially closed now. Yup, no more Harris bookstore! So we decided to go to Bugis since I wanna shopppp! Been so very long, you know, since I last shopped! Hehehe. Bought 3 pretty shawls at Arab Street; black and white, floral pink and colourful songket-like shawl! So so happy! Then I bought a pink floral dress at only $12! Didn't I tell you I love to shop at Bugis? Hee. You can find almost everything there. So pretty and cheap! Next, bought a new pair of shoes! Leather brown shoes! My current one is already out of shape. Pathetic. Haha. The sole came out too! Anyway, I just love this new pair of mine. So cuteee! ;) Lastly, I bought this Maybelline's BB cream which comes with the free Maybelline's fruity lip balm! It's only $15.90, you know! The usual price is $23! Worth it huh. And guess what? I bought it at 7-11!!! Yup, they only have it at 7-11! My first time ever I bought a make-up product at 7-11. Hahaha. I always buy food and drinks there, you know. Luuul. And I always buy my make-up stuff at either Watson or Guardian. 7-11? Never. My first time la now! Haha.
And guess what? Saw quite a few people just now. First, it was my senior in school! Saw him at Ion. He's so handsomeeeee and charming! MasyaAllah. Seriously. He and his friend were going down the escalator when I saw him. And I saw him looked at me!! Even lil bro noticed it! Haiyo. My heart skipped a beat, you know. *melttt* x))) Then I saw Miss Mariana, her husband and her cute little baby at Banquet! But she was quite far away. Later, I saw Suhana's past guy near the escalator. He was going up the escalator with his friends. Then we saw one another and gave the confused look and the eh-I-know-you look. Hahaha. Epic man! We didn't even know whether to smile or say hi or what. Hahaha. So awkward. But I bet he recognizes me la. xD Lastly, I saw A.M! As always, his face is so serious. But luckily, he didn't saw me. Don't know what his reaction will be eh when he saw me. x)) Today was like a bump-into-someone day. Seriously. Luul.
Oh nooo. IP Project is backkk! Need to really, really focus on that after attachment ends! Seriously, can't wait for it to end! 13 more days leftttt! ;) Till here! *hugs&kisses*


No comments:
Post a Comment