Assalamualaikum! :)
Hello my dear readers! I'm back in action with my new revamped blog! Decided to choose something simple this time round. I think it's far better than my previous layout? Anyhoo, I LOVE it! ;)
Alhamdulillah! Thanks to big bro. Now the home internet is finally installed/restored since he bought a new one! Fibre Optic thingy? I don't even know actually. x)) It's been what? 7 months plus without home internet? Surprisingly, I survived even though I struggled here and there using my dear handphone which is not in a good condition actually. It's time. It's time to buy a new handphone. Cheyyy..
Anyhoo, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to my dear Muslim friends! Maaf zahir dan batin! I'm sorry for all my wrong doings towards you guys okay or if I ever hurt your feelings. :')
Hari Raya = Precious time and bonding sessions with my beloved family, cousins, girlfriends and friends! Even my Poly mates! Had fun throughout these few days even though it can be so tiring and restless sometimes. Hehe.
Next Raya visiting is probably this Thursday with my dear gfs again, FaRaLeenQiShaNa! And maybe Friday too with my dear ITE friends? Hmmm.. Hopefully the plans are still on! :)
Well, till here for now! Take care guys!
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment