Assalamualaikum everyone! :D
School was fun today! We played with goooop! What's that, you asked? It's this fun mixture whereby when you put it on your hands, it would feel like it's melting! But when you try squeezing or punching it, it would feel hard! So so cool and fun! Hehe. Did it before during my ITE days, but it was called oobleck by my lecturers in ITE. It's basically the same thing. But if you were to have more of the mixture, it's even more fun!
All you need is.... corn starch, water and food colouring! And of cos, a bowl. If you have all this, you're good to explore it then! Try it okay! My friends and I really had fun playing with it. x)))
Was told to say gooooop actually! x)))
Then, we played with play dough! Made our own using plain flour, water, food colouring and cream of tartar (to make the dough soft). I was happy that mine turned out soft and just nice! Heees~
Then, we were engaged in junk play! We used all the available recyclable/reusable materials to make something out of it. Mine is this (supposed to be) stationery holder! And because I love colours, I painted it in rainbow! ;) That's Laava's creation, by the way, with the tin and her name. She was so happy when she found that glitter foam in the basket full of junks! x)))
Ended up, I threw it away. :( Cos one, the paint was still not dry yet. Two, I didn't want to hold it around when going home. And three, if it's dry, I wouldn't want to destroy it by putting it in my bag. Full of excuses eh, Fatin! TSK. -.-"
Today is my happy day! I managed to snap a few photos of the beautiful sky! So so amazing. SubhanaAllah. :') Love love LOVE admiring those beautiful sky so so much!
And when was the last time I snapshot a few photos of the sky eh? .... ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥











No comments:
Post a Comment