Saturday, 6 October 2012

Out With Gfs!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! :)
And yup! That's my outfit of the day. Decided to put on my sneakers cos somehow I feel cute in it. Do not ask me why. I just feel cute suddenly when wearing it. It's just one of the weird and random feelings I had la just now. Hehehe.

Chose pink to match my girly and cute-y side. Green (sneakers) and blue (bag) are considered cool colours so I chose pink to pop that whole look. x)))

Ok! MOVING ON...

Started the day by going to ITE Bishan to return the F1 uniforms. I was told to keep the F1-button-tags and I was kind of surprised cos I thought they want it as well.

Since it was almost 4pm, I decided to perform my Asar prayer at An-Nadhah mosque, which is a 3 minutes walk from the school. It's my first time going there and I kind of like the feeling of mosque-hopping. :)

And since it was my first time there, I.was.lost. I kept wandering around the entrance, looking for signs to show me directions but I found none. Lucky for me, there was this uncle nearby who approached me. He showed me the directions to the female's toilet and prayer area and I was really thankful for him!

While praying, it started to rain cats and dogs. And guess what? My sneakers, which I placed outside on the shoe rack, were SOAKED! Really, really soaked! I can even see some water flowing here and there inside my sneakers. My mouth went wide opened right that instant. I was somehow panicking on what to do next! :')

After trying to squeeze out those excessive water, I made up my mind to put on those sneakers! I was like, "Nevermind ah. Wet only. It's raining heavily anyway." In the end, the outer part of the sneakers ended up dry. BUT... the inner part... still so wet, obviously. Even my socks were soaked but I don't care. Hahaha!

Went around to town next to kill time until 6pm. Wanted to find Mum's favourite kuachi but didn't manage to. So ended up, went up to Cathay Cineleisure to wait for dear girlfriends. They were late, as expected. I was almost falling asleep on that couch, by the way. x))

Movie of the day was, The Possession! The movie is interesting and scary, I can say! I had that one epic and shocking moment when I shook on my seat cos I was just too taken aback while watching this one part. :')

Then, we decided to have our late dinner at Pastamania! When was the last time we ate together eh... And when was the last time I had Pastamania?!! Instead of the usual baked rice, I decided to try Ham and Cheesy Crumble Pasta!
Yummmehhhh! It's very cheesy and I like it. The cheese sauce and crumbles are nice. The dish itself is fulfilling but you may feel that you had enough of it eventually, for those of you who can't really take cheesy food. Or in other words, you will feel muak.

These are girlfriends' meals. Aisha had Lasagna and criss-cross potato(?)...

Adleen had Carbonara Pasta with cheese sticks and....

Suhana had Turkey Bacon Cheesy Crumble.  

I shall try other dishes next time round and explore them delicious ones! Hehehe.

Shared stories with one another and had a great time with them, even though it was rather a short and simple meet-up. More outings with you dear girls soon! Plus, Aqilah and Amira too! Wish you guys can join us just now. But it's okay, there's always next time. InsyaAllah. Love you girls! :)

In any case, you should know by now that, I, Fatin Farhanah, LOVE to snap candid photos! Hehehe. It's all about the moments, people! ;P

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment