Tuesday, 26 February 2013

The Grandma(s).

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you. :)

Finally, finally, finally went out with bestie Aqilah!! Omg. When was the last time eh?! Initially planned to watch A Good Day To Die Hard at Lido cos it will be my first time watching it there. Howeverrrrr, that bestfriend of mine decided to change her mind, last minute. Grandma much! x))) (By the way, if you have yet to know, we called each other 'Grandma' cos we are both that forgetful and so, from secondary school until now, that word sticked with us. Hahaha! Now, who calls their bestfriend 'Grandma'? Unique or not?) Maseh lah kan nak unique-unique ni semue. :'))

Anywaaay, we were already at Lido's cinema at 4.15pm. And finally, she decided to watch Ah Boys To Men 2 which was showing at Cineleisure at 4.35pm. Too bad Lido no longer showed that movie. So yup, we rushed there! Walked as fast as we could and even climbed up the escalator! Pancit, I tell you. Hahaha! Since it's her treat, I don't mind though plus I've already watched that movie with lil bro. But of course, watching it twice won't hurt. Well, maybe it hurts my stomach cos I laughed out loud and giggled waaay too much! Too funny lah the movie! x)) Even the chinese guy who was sitting infront of us laughed even louder and his laughter was funnier, which made us laughed too. Hahaha! Then of course, we window-shopped together and talked crap. Thank you so much Grandma for the movie and popcorn treat! Hehehe! More outings sooooon! InsyaAllah. ;)

Oh! Saw this pretty and cute ribbon brooches at Cineleisure just now!!! $2.90 each and there's so many colours from blue to pink to white and many more. I want it all ah! Buy for me on my birthday can?? :') And then saw pretty pretty rings too, and that pretty chain bangle with pearls on it! SO PRETTY FOR WHAT. *.*

And of course, my Outfit-Of-The-Day! ;)
Decided to wear my black maxi dress cos I wanna feeling-feeling look tall and slim. Hehehe. Didn't wanna wear my black shawl though cos I think black would make my face even darker. So royal blue (my fav!) it was! Then I matched it with my royal blue shoes and turquoise sling bag. And a polkdaot top as an inner for a change! Instead of the usual black, white or other solid colours. Heees. And that brown braided belt too! You can never go wrong with brown, I feel. ;)

With my bestfriend around, silly/funny photos are a must! x))) And we coincidentally wore blue! Awwww... Besties LOVE right there! Heheheheees.
Cute or notttt my crooked-vampire-like tooth? Hahaha! I used to have a missing tooth there, you know. Then somehow, during secondary school days, went for an X-ray for it and then turned out that a tooth is growing up there. SOMEHOW. After yeaaaarrrrsss okay. So weird. x)))

Anyway, captured this just now in the afternoon! Loveee it that the clouds look like they are gonna attack one another!

Yay! Gonna go out tomorrow again to pay them bills at Vivo! And bestie Aqilah wanna tag along with me! Double yay! Hehehe. But thennn, my parents said that if I have to pay the total amount, I need to use prepaid instead. Mehhh. See how it goes. 

Anyway, I just realised that this Grandma of mine forgot to keep her result slips and it's with me. Now you know why she's a Grandma right? xP Well then, till here for now! ;)

OH! I'm IN LOVE with Demi Lovato's new song, Heart Attack. And this new song, Demons by Imagine Dragons. Their band name is Imagine Dragons, you know! So cute right! Like.. imagine.... dragons... RAWR!!! With fire coming out from their mouth and then their fierce face with pointy tail and all. "I wish, I wish with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart." Got watch or nottt Dragon Tales??? No??? Bye lah.

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment