Sunday, 3 March 2013

Happy Birthday, Suhana! ♥

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

Just reached home just now at 11pm from window shopping with lil bro! Had this for our late lunch....
So mmmmdaaapppp right! Hehehe. It's our all-time favourite meal! Roasta and cheese fries for the win! ;) Then off to Tampines Mall cos I wanted to take a look at all the pretty accessories and brooches at Montip. And sadly, turned out that the shop is under renovation! :( Not sure if the shop will still be there or not cos I saw a renovation going on but it states 'Soon Lee Jewellery COMING SOON'. Haiyaya. Guess I shall go to Compass Point or HarbourFront to find that shop soooon! Hehehe.

As usual, my Outfit-Of-The-Day photos! ;)
First time wearing this Foggiare royal blue skater dress! And I'm loving it! The colour especially. *.* Hehehe. I only wore the hot pink one and not this. Paired it up with my black Cotton On cardigan, my favourite brown braided belt and pink&purple roses shawl! And of course, my turquoise sling bag. ;) Since it was raining heavily, I wore my boat-shoe instead of my blue pump shoes cos it's much more comfortable! Hees.

Went window shopping and I saw pretty and cheap tote bags! It's only $5! And I fell in love with this!!!
So cute and pretty right?! Simply LOVE the big tree, the butterflies, the birds and the swing. The little girl especially! That little girl is me can? Hehee. Bought one cos my black tote bag is quite old already. Even my lil bro said that it's like a kain buruk. Ugly rug. x))

Dad bought this the other day from Johor. And the patty is that BIG, I tell you! And it's so so gooooood! :D

Oh! I went to the Thursdays Syamail class at Sultan Mosque's auditorium too! It was my first time. Thanks to Hasanah for guiding me along. Hehe. :) And alhamdulillah, learnt a lot from only that one class! And Ustaz Zahid is one hilarious ustaz, I tell you. So funny! Every minute, there's always something funny he would say or joke about. x))))

And.... I would like to wish my bestie Suhana a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) No, happy belated birthday actually since her birthday is yesterday, 2nd March. Hehe.
Semoge dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Amin! 8 years of friendship and still counting! I still remember all the nonsense things we did in class. Not forgetting, eating and sleeping in class! And how we would always joke about Mr Tan and his "I am very angry." Hahaha! And how we would always panic when it comes to Mr Fauroni class. x))) And of course, you would always help me with any Math question cos you are just so smart at it. And at some point of time, I was so fed-up with all those Math questions and just copied your answers. Hehehe. Alhamdulillah. I am glad to have met someone so kecoh and irritating as me. xP Even though we rarely meet, just remember that I will always be here if you need me okay! :) May our friendship last and blossom until foreverrr! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY (to the oldest one in our clique)!!! Hehehe. InsyaAllah, we will meet pretty soooooon with the rest of our girlfriends! LOVE YOU! ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment