Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Happy things! :D

Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you. :)

Hmmm.. This is my new timetable for April Semester 1. The earliest I end my class will be at 1pm! The latest, 4pm!! No more 5pm or 6pm like last semester! Heees. Well, that is excluding the stay-back-for-assignments part lah huh. x))) Wednesday is an empty slot since it's our attachment day. Mine falls on a Wednesday, mid-week. Don't know if I should feel happy or sad actually cos it's in the middle of the week. x)) If like last semester, it was on Thursday. So after attachment day, I will look forward to Friday, you see. But now... Hmmmm... Can lah huh. Not too bad I guess. Heh.

Big bro treated ice-cream for the whole family, from the van uncle under the block! Apek bawah block pon dah maju ya. Hehe.
And this was lil bro's idea! That was his ice-cream by the way. x)))

Lil bro and I tried this too! McFlurry's Blueberry Crunch! So mmmmdaaapppp!

And yayyyyy! Finally get to buy the NUMA shawls from TudungPeople! (click on the link for their Facebook page!) They have other shawls too like the premium ones and such. But this plain NUMA shawls are always sold out when I wanted to buy it, you knowww. So frustrating sometimes. Haha!

And I opted for self-collection cos I just can't wait to have it in my hands! x)) You have to wait for 3-5 days or maybe longer if you opt for registered postage, you know! Mine was self-collection so that means like, I pay it today and I can collect it from tomorrow onwards. Hehehe.

TudungPeople is actually a Malaysia-based one, from Kuala Lumpur. But they have the only Singapore supplier here too, TudungPeople Singapore! So when they decided to bring in new ones, I saved up and bought more at one shot! Scared that it's sold out like hotcakes again. x)) 

It's $15 for one. Bought five of it and boy am I in loveeee. I rate it a 5! The quality is soooo good and soft and cooling and comfortable and firm enough to make a peak. x))) LOVE IT! Wanted a hot pink one but it's sold out. Just hours and it's sold out! Angry or notttt you tell me! Hahaha. But it's okay, bought a green turquoise one instead, which is pretty too. And of course, basic colours for myself; navy blue, maroon, light pink and nude. ;)
Shall buy more colours pretty soon? xP But for now, I can cross out five items from my Wantlist! Heeees. ;)

Anywaaay, was beyond happy yesterday when my one and only favourite idol, Taufik Batisah, replied my tweet!!! I sure did rest well, I tell you. x))) Heheheheees. I LOVE YOU, TAUFIK BATISAH!!! :')

And that <3 is supposed to be a heartshape ok! Twitter somehow doesn't like it I think. x))) Oh well. As long as Taufik Batisah replied me, I'm the happiest girl in the world lah. Hehehe.

Going out with bestie Grandma tomorrow to Geylang! Wanna do some shopping! Heees. ;)

Goodnight you guys! And... Be happy! :DDD

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment