Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you. :)
Went out with bestie Aqilah last Wednesday to Geylang and Vivo! Bought an inner ninja each and I'm in love with it! Cos it's just a slip-on-and-go unlike my previous one which I have to strap the velcro or even zip it. Too much work lah. Haha! And the fact that it's only $5.. wahhh cheap! Wanna buy other colours next time! Or maybe another black one and a white one. Need to find one that covers my chest too! Hehe.
Anyway, I'm now in love with Geylang for all their $5 printed shawls! *.* $5 lehhh. And they have SO MANY designs. I will no longer buy printed shawls online anymore, since it's expensive. Saw the same one at Geylang and it's $5. Online? It's $16-$18. Sheesh. Now then I realized eh. Mehhh. I will only buy the plain cerruti/Numa ones online though cos I can't seem to find it at Geylang. Or any special designs which I can't find at Geylang or anywhere.
So my next shopping-agenda will be to buy more shawls at Geylang! xP Saw polkadot ones too at only $5! I can faint lah, I tell you. x)))
Looking forward to the day when I stop shopping, honestly.
Erm.... But I don't think it will happen eh. Cos shopping and girls, is NEVER ENOUGH. :P Forever there's something that we all want to buy eh. Well, provided you have the money of course. Mehh.
Photos with bestie Aqilah! :)
Toilet shots are the best lah. Hands down. Hahaha! Girls issue right there. x))
Anyhoo, finally the pasar malam opposite my block is opennnn! Bought Ramly burgers and vadai that day, a treat from dear Mum! Heees.
Oh! And I bought this too! This is good stuff, for someone who always misplaced her safety pins. And it's only 50cents!!! I literally grabbed it when I saw this. Hahaha!
Anyway, it's Good Friday today. Friday has always been my favourite day of all anyway but of course, every Friday is always a good Friday for me. Heees. ;)
My lil bro has been annoying my life away eh. I think he needs my attention lah. Hahaha! Well, till here!
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment