Assalamualaikum dear readers. Peace be upon you. :)
Hello guys! Well, been rather busy with school. I've been lazing around at home too. Was supposed to do up my lesson plans and start on my assignment but nuuuuuu.. kept procrastinating about it. -_-"
Anyway, had my first attachment at the new centre on last Wednesday! This time round, I'm attached to a PCF centre as compared to an "atas" childcare centre for the last semester, which is great cos I get to adapt to different environments and it gives me an exposure too on the different centres. :) The best part is that it's nearer to my house than my previous centre! And it's located near McDonald's and shops too like NTUC, coffee shops and western stall. Like it!
Well, so far so good at the new centre. I think the K1 children love me! Haha! Cos they were so so bubbly towards me and kept asking me questions, especially my name! "What's your name?" "Teacher Fatin, Teacher Fatin!" Even the K2s were so friendly and open to me. I can conclude that they seem to love my name. Hahaha! And during dramatic play, the K1s love to play with me too... them being the waiters and I was the customer. So I have to order a lot of "food" from them. And there were about six or seven children who were playing together with me. x)) And I was told to "sign" after "paying my bill" some more. Hahaha! So cute!
Alhamdulillah for a good start at the new centre! Kinda excited to teach my K1s. Hee. Oh! There's even a black African girl in my class!!! She's the tallest in class and pretty too. And she has a brother in the K2 class. Too cute! I actually asked where she's from, you know. And she told me that she's from Africa and she has been staying in Singapore for "tooooo looonnnggg", according to her. Hahaha!
Anyway I was early that day so I decided to have breakfast at McDonald. FINALLY tried that hotcakes with strawberry jam. Mmmm... it's nice! Shall try the chocolate one next! Hehe.
Anyway, I've FINALLY bought a new adapter for my dear laptop, Mr Brownieee! As some of you might know, my previous adapter has issues. There's something wrong with the adapter. Sometimes it can work and you will be so happy to see that green light lit up but other days, there's no green light for you. That means, it won't switch on and charge my laptop. I'm so so thankful to have a new adapter with me now. Seriously. No more worrying whether the green light will light up or not. x)))
Outfit-Of-The-Day, on last Sunday! Your average poly girl-next-door. Heees.
Went down to Jurong Point's Sony Centre on Sunday to buy my adapter but I was told that there was no more stock. I was told to order it too but I refused since I actually wanted to buy it on that same day. It costs $179. So I decided to go to Wisma's Sony Centre to give it a shot and I was told to order it too. But this time round, it costs $214! I have no idea why. Haha! So ended up, I didn't buy it on that day, Sunday.
After much thought, I decided to order it at Jurong Point's outlet on the next day, Monday. And turned out that my adapter was in-stock and I don't need to order it! I was so surprised okay. Haha! When I went inside the shop, the chinese salesman was busy doing something on one of the laptops there so I went straight to the counter to ask about my adapter. I was the only customer by the way. x)) While asking some questions to the indian lady at the counter, I saw that the salesman came towards me and seems eager to help me out. Haha! And turned out that he was! He immediately went inside to look for my adapter since it was in-stock. I was really surprised that it's in-stock because the previous day when I went, I was told to order it. So yuppp. I even asked him, "Really?! It's in-stock now?" Hahaha! And I don't even know why he was like so eager to attend to me, which is good.. great service right there. x))
He came to me with the new adapter and was so nice and approachable and friendly. I then asked him if I can test it out with my laptop and he said, "Sure, sure! :D" He immediately took out the adapter from the box, plugged it in, plugged it to my laptop and switched it on. He even offered to help me keep my previous adapter in my bag! x)) But I told him it's okay and instead he put the new adapter box inside the yellow Sony bag. He then held it out to me, with his two arms pointed straightly towards me. Hahaha! I was amused by his actions and all, to be honest. x)) He's like so so eager and happy to attend to me. Lol.
When I asked him why the adapter costs $179 instead of $214 like the one at Wisma, he just laughed it off and said that it's better to buy it there since it's cheaper! Hahaha! I'm like, "Whaaat! Really?" x))
And it came with the black VAIO bag! LIKE IT!
So slim and handsome like that. x))
Uh huhhh! Two USB ports for me to charge my devices using USB cables! I don't even need to switch on my laptop to do so! Niceeee..
Have yet to use it actually. Like too precious like that. Haha! But I will definitely take care of it and will try my best not to damage it. Hehe. All in all, I'm happy with the service at Jurong Point's Sony Centre! One funny man lah he. x))
My Outfit-Of-The-Day on one of the school days! Simply love that pretty purple&blue shawl. ;)
Time check: 2.01am. I'm not sleepy because I just woke up from a 3 hours nap. Nap? 3 hours??? You got to be kidding me man! It's just too long for a nap time. And now I can't sleep. Way to go, Fatin! -_-"
Guess I shall iron my clothes and pack my bag for school tomorrow. And listen to songs until I'm fast asleep. OK GO! Take care you guys. :)
Fatin Farhanah ♥








No comments:
Post a Comment