Friday, 3 May 2013

What's up!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! :)

What's uuuppp guys?! It's been almost a week now. And pooofff! It's already May!!!! Time flies huh. School has been okay I guess. As usual, assignments are coming in. We are even required to implement five lesson plans this time round! Plus, come out with a Math learning centre individually. Uhh huhhhh. Still remember the days when my group and I create and design a learning centre. So so intense and that's in a group by the way. I'm motivating myself that I can do it alone this time round. Wish me luck. :')

Anyway, updates on past photos!

Finally get the chance to own this long awaited chiffon blouses! Wanted to buy it the last time round but it was out of stock. So yup, waited patiently for it. And I'm loving it! Hees. So simple yet so pretty. What's not to love? :)
And I'm loving this online shop cos the service is great and the items are cheap! Cheaper than other online shops even though they are selling the exact same thing. ;)

Don a new hijab style and I'm in loveee with it! Just cos the width of the shawl is quite short, I decided to do something about it, to make it long. And tadaaa! Perfect coverage for the chest area! Plus, it's simple and pretty. Anything simple and pretty... GIVE IT TO ME. Haha!

Don that $5 green polkadot chiffon shawl too the other day! Like I said the last time round, I don't really like chiffon material cos it's slippery. But this is an exception cos it's not that slippery and the shawl is long enough! The width especially. LIKE!

And since I like it so much, I decided to buy another piece! This time round in light blue with purple polkadots. It's actually a bit blue-ish but somehow the photo doesn't show it here. Too bright lah huh. x))) Wanna buy other colours next time round! Aiming for that maroon with mustard polkas! Pretty lil thing. Hehe.

Tried Texas Supreme meal too! And I like it. The meat is juicy! I like the mashed potato too. But I especially love that they serve iced peach tea! My favouriteeee. Well, anything peach-y is my favourite! x)))

Got myself my favourite ribbon brooch too! This time round in black. Heees. Have it in pink and white! They are just too cute and pretty lah. xP

Oh! Last Monday, went for my ITE Edusave award presentation ceremony! Alhamdulillah. So thankful to receive it and I was happy to shake hands with my favourite grassroot adviser, Dr Vivian Balakrishan! Hehehe. He's just so nice and charming, you knowww. xP

Went for my cca's freshmen meeting too; Freshen Up! Was actually in Ngee Ann Poly Muslim Students' Society (NPMSS) for the last year but I wasn't active. Heh. So this year, I decided to be active in their events and the next one will be this freshmen orientation camp; Plug In! I'm excited but at the same time quite nervous for it. Hehe. But insyaAllah, I believe it will be a fun and beneficial one. :)

Alrighty! That's it for now. Since my school is celebrating it's 50th anniversary, we have no school tomorrow! Yay to that!!! :D So I will be going out with my dear girls tomorrow! Will be watching that Thai horror movie; Long Weekend with Tina and then off to have dinner with her and Hana! 

Anyway, watched the trailer just now and I was already closing my eyes. So for the whole movie tomorrow, I'm still in doubt about it. Haha! But it's okay, since I love the thrill and adrenaline rush when watching horror movies. So I'm sure I will be fine.

Right? Riiiiggghhhhttttt... x)))

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment