Monday, 17 June 2013

Late morn-night post!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you. :)

Yayyy~! Finally there's time for me to update my blog, even though it's 3am right now. Heheees. Been busy doing my learning centre activities and of cos, online stuff like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Such a distraction but I can't seem to control myself. Sigh. -.-"

Anyway, received my online parcels on the last few days! Got lectured by my Mum too cos of online shopping. Mehehe. But then again, I didn't shop outside ever since I shopped online! So that's good right? But my Mum can't seem to see that point. :( Anyway, shopping for me is a therapy guuuyyysss. Well, provided you have enough money lah. I did! I saved up most of my pocket money. Spent some on food and the rest saved it for my shopping! Yup, that's how I roll. x)) Plus, I seldom work. It's usually on a Saturday and that's it. It's not even for every week. Speaking of which, I overslept just now. Supposedly, I'm working but yayyyy somebody overslept eh. Good impression right there. Felt so screwed up and felt so bad. >.<
Finally FINALLY own a white inner ninja! Hehe.

This was on sale and I just had to own it! Too pretty. *.*
Usual price is $35 but it was only for $23!!!

On last Friday, decided to head down to Mediacorp to watch that Bahas 4PM live! The last time I went to Mediacorp was for Anugerah if I'm not wrong. But this time round, it's for a debate! And maaannnn it was so sooooo gooooood! Gave me goosebumps while watching it. Wahhh.. the way they debate.. full of attitude and they were so into it! It was between my school, Ngee Ann Poly and Temasek JC. 

And guess what? WE WONNNN!!! Woooo.. One of the speakers from NP even received two awards for herself! Best Speaker for that night and Best Speaker for the overall Bahas 4PM! Niceee. She's too awesome lah. The best part was when the last speaker from NP ended her speech with "Akhir kata, kita yang punya." (With that, we own it.) and at the same time she said that, all the NP supporters who were wearing navy blue that night stood up and shouted, "Akhir kata, kita yang punya!!!" together with her! Nice ending right there. And yup, we planned it all. WhatsApped and texted one another just for that last minute thing. Haha! Even the host, Shahrin Azhar and the audience were surprised when they heard us. x))) Awesome night lah! I didn't know I would enjoy watching a debate, especially one in Malay. Hehe. And I had a strong feeling that Temasek JC would win, you knowww. But nopeeee! Heeees.
CONGRATULATIONS TEAM NP! Heees. So proud of my school!

Johor with my family last Saturday! ;) Subway cookies are a must-have since it's halal there! Hees. And we watched the midnight show of Man of Steel too! It was awesomeeee! Even teared up  for one of the parts. Heh. Didn't know it would turn out interesting!
Went out with bestie Aqilah too on one of the days for a movie marathon! Watched Epic and After Earth! Interesting and awesome movies! Epic was touching and funny. After Earth was full of suspense. "Danger is real. Fear is a choice." - After Earth

Decided to chill too at 313's roof garden! Photos taken by bestie Aqilah. :)

Funny photos with bestie Grandma! We're just full of nonsense and random like that! xP

Went out for a karaoke too with Aisha and Aqilah! Wooots! Missed karaoke so much. Heees. A must-have song for me would be... Mengintai Dari Tirai Kamar by Exists! Febretttt! :P
My Outfit-Of-The-Day! ;)

Looking forward for more outings, despite my hectic schedule. Chey. x))) Swimming and cycling next! ;) Well, till here. I NEED MY SLEEP! Time check: 3.21am. Owl and then panda at its best eh. If you know what I mean. x)))

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment