*photo credit: GoogleImage*
Assalamualaikum dear readers! Peace be upon you! ;)
Woooohoooo yessaaaa~ Alhamdulillah! Exams are over and out baybeh! Holidays mood ON. PARTAYE!!! x)))
The first paper on Thursday which was DLE, Designing Learning Environment was manageable but then again studied a lot of chapters for it but most of what I have studied didn't come out. :') And then the second paper just now was ITBD, Infant and Toddler Behaviour and Development. That paper was quite tough. Even the multiple choice questions were tricky! The answers were close with one another. It's like it's either A or B, or C or D. And just like DLE, most of what I have studied for ITBD didn't come out as well. But it's okay. Did my best and now, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Like a bird! Hehe.
Even though it's exam week, I can still have time to do some online shopping. :') Not my fault that almost all the shawls are pretty okay! Hahaha! Blame on the shawls and not myself eh. :P But really, the number of shawls I have.. wahhh.. can seriously open up an online store myself! Hahaha! Well, if other girls have their own shoes or bags or clothes collection, I too can have my own collection. Shawls collection! x))) If my Mum knows about this, I'm dead. Don't tell her okay. Please ah please. Hehehe. But yaaa, my love for simple and pretty shawls... *.* There's just something about them that makes me attracted. I don't even mind if I have simple and single coloured clothes/dress/skirts, but shawls.. No no no! Eppp!
So yup! Went to collect my pretty plain cerruti shawls the other day! I cannot emphasize enough on how much I love cerruti shawls! It's perfect! It's light, comfortable and easy to style. There are so many colours to choose from! There are different shades of the colours too so you can understand my dilemma. Haha! And I can make the front part of my shawl pointed too! Important part okay. Lol. If not, my face will look round and fat. I'm already round and fat so I don't want to look more round and fat can or nottt. x))
Yayy~ Slowly collecting all the colours that I have yet to own. Hees. The top right hand shawl is actually more peachy and not pink. So yayyy peach shawl checked! Heees. Oh! And bought a white glittery cerruti shawl and pink glittery one for Raya and a plain white cerruti shawl as well!
Still waiting for my printed shawls to reach me! Heees.
Anyway, since exams are over, my dear poly friends and I have planned to go out together! It's our first time okay! x)) So we are planning to have fun at Wild Wild Wet and then watch a movie, The Conjuring! Woooo~ I've never been to Wild Wild Wet before so it's definitely exciting! And then gonna watch THE scary horror movie which people have been talking about! Exciting and interesting, I can't wait! Mehehe.
And not forgetting! Can go for Raya visiting in peace now since exams are overrrr! Can't wait to go for Raya visiting with my dear girlfriends, FaRaLeenQiShaNa!
Well, that's it for now. I'm gonna catch on my long awaited malay dramas and movies! Heees. ;)
Till here! Actually, been wondering about whether I have readers in the first place for my dear blog. Haha! But it's okay. If there isn't any, I'm just blogging it here, just like a personal diary/journal for myself. Like little chapters of my life, you know. Hehe. But if there are any readers here, I THANK YOU for visiting my blog and reading my...well... random and little updates about my life. But hey, it's this little things that matter to me and makes me happy. So. Ok. Bye. Awkward turtle is awkward. Hahaha! Well, thank you dear readers (if I have one)! ;)
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment