The BEST & MEMORABLE NDP Celebration!
Wooooohoooooo! The 2nd Most Creative category for the NDP Hat Design Competition goes to... *drum roll* .... ICN!!! Yes, we won 2nd but I just felt that we won 1st!! And we even won the Director's Choice! The ONLY one baybeh! :') I guess ours was the only BOOOMZ one eh! Heees.
To make it even AWESOME-ER, we won 1st and was the Director's Choice too for last year! HOW ABOUT THAT?!! I'm just so proud of my classmates and the effort that we had put in! Yes, every single one us! Hais. :'))) GREAT JOB GUYS!!!
And of course, not forgetting the FLASHMOB done by our AWESOME ECH Department; Year 1s, Year 2s and the lecturers!!! Now I somehow regret I didn't join in the flashmob as well. xP
So now, do you believe me when I said that the ECH people are AWESOME LIKE THAT???!!! Heheheeeees. ;))) By far the BEST & MEMORABLE NDP CELEBRATION!! Let alone to think that this will be our last time celebrating together as a class in ITE! :'))))
With our great model of the class; FARHANA!!
THE MOST CREATIVE HAT! ;)
And we had army men in our school! First time ever!
Quite a number of them.. We had guests of honour and our principal as well!
Flag raising ceremony! IT'S BEEN AWHILE! xD
Just like a real parade. ;)
FLASHMOB BY THE ECH PEOPLE!
The FIRST performance! ;)
They danced to the song Party Rock Anthem by LMAO!
OMG by Usher!
Airplanes by B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams!
Do It Like A Dude by Jessie J! (MY FAV)
And the highlight of it was when FAZIL even joined in! He seriously was against it, you know. Then somehow he was in the crowd with all of them, dancing happily at the back despite not remembering the steps! SO PROUD OF YOU JOI! Hahaha. xD
And I was surprised too that our lecturers; Miss Jerine, Miss Wendy and Miss Audrey joined in as well! Or maybe they are already in? Just that I didn't realise. Hehe. Wish Miss Dorcas was there as well! :')
You know.. I'm so blessed to have them in my life; my ITE friends, classmates and lecturers. They really make a big impact in my life. I didn't know that joining ITE will do that to me, you see. So now I believe it when the people around me said that you will enjoy your life in ITE. If you were to go to Poly, it will be different. So I heard. :) Guess what? I'm tearing up now while I'm typing this! All these feelings are overwhelming! :''))) "Hi. My name is Fatin and I'm sensitive and emotional." x))))
Okay... Don't cry cos National Day is... nearby?? Hahaha. What rhymes with cry eh?? K, nvm. xP WOOO! IT'S SINGAPORE'S 46TH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! No, technically, TODAY! OH YEAH! Public holiday baybeh! ;) Can't wait to watch the live telecast of the National Day Parade! Hehe. & I went to the NDP Preview the other day! Blessed and lucky! ;) *hugs&kisses*




















No comments:
Post a Comment