Overwhelmed With Different Feelings
See that confused + scared + epic face??! That's how our faces were like just now! x)) This was what happened just now...
It was already 7.50pm. I wanted to go to the toilet. So I asked Hana and Tina along. I went in the toilet and did my business. I noticed that the cubicles were all empty. Hana and Tina were outside by the way, combing their hair. Then I went out, washed my hands and told them that we were ready to go. Just a few steps from the toilet, we heard the lock sound!! Someone opening the toilet lock from the toilet! And so we stood there and Hana suddenly asked this question, "Ade org ke kat dalam?" (Is there anyone inside the toilet?) And so, I shook my head cos I swear I thought I was the only one in the toilet! And guess what happened next?
HANA RAN FIRST! Hahaha! Before that, our faces were all so scared and confused. They thought there was nobody inside the toilet too! So we thought it's a ghost or something! And when Hana ran, Tina ran too and followed by me! Obviously I would run too right?! My first reaction man! x)) Then the funny part was that Hana paused for awhile and stopped running. Tina and I did the same too. And we discussed about it again. Told them that I thought I was the only one in the toilet and all. They thought so too. And then we gave one another that OMG look! Hahaha. AND SO WE RAN AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! x)))
So all the way from school to the mrt station, we talked about it and laughed non-stop! It's just so hilariously scary, I tell you! x))) But we reassured ourselves that it must be a human, a person inside the toilet apart from me! Cos when I first went in, there was no one. That's true. But after a few minutes, I heard someone came in. I thought it was Tina but it was not! So maybe I went out first before that person, which we thought was a ghost or something! x))) I swear our faces were epic man! Hahaha! And the funny part was when Hana ran first and leave us behind! HOW COULD SHE?! :P
Come to think of it. Yes, it's someone. I mean, like I said, I went to the toilet first then followed by this person. Then I went out first and the person came out later. So there were some misunderstanding there. Hahaha. But it was scary ok! Beforehand, Tina told me that I'm a scaredy cat since I wanted company to go to the toilet. In the end, she was scared too! Haha! We are so cute la. Seriously. x)))
And after that, I even asked myself that it's the holy month now, Ramadhan. So that means, there's no shaitan (devil)! Haha! Seriously didn't thought about that, you know. We didn't even thought of reciting any prayers! Cos when we saw Hana ran, we just ran together! Hahahaha! Can't stop laughing about it man! xD
And the reason why we were in the school till late at night was because of LE learning corners! Grr! But we broke our fast together in school! We ordered the McDelivery baybeh! Had my chicken Mcgrill meal which I was craving so much! ;)
As always, some snapshots taken for the past few days! ;)
Tomorrow will be another lonnnggg day! And class starts at 8am tomorrow, the earliest of all the days! Hais. Hopefully I can wake up on time! If that's the case, I can't continue my sleep right after pre-dawn meal. If not, I will surely overslept. Tsk.By the way, we had a short briefing about the Iowa trip just now. Tina and I and 3 of them from ICO. Sadly, we didn't get selected but it's okay. I expected it beforehand anyway cos we knew that the trip is to be confirmed. From 8 people, they only selected 3 cos that's what the Kirkwood College at Iowa wanted. So Rai and the two Mahirahs from ICO got it! Congrats you guys! I'm happy for you, especially my OOBLIQ girl, Rai! :) Don't be sad okay and must enjoy your trip to Iowa! Hehe.
The lecturers were all so sorry and sad just now. They were explaining to Tina and I about the reasons and all and they would wish to select us in as well but they can't. They were so sad, you know, but Tina and I were not thaaat sad and disappointed about it. Hehe. So cute la the lecturers! :) Yes, we were disappointed but hey, everything happens for a reason right? I've always believe that. Perhaps Allah has better plans for us. You will never know. ;) Whatever it is, thank you so much to our beloved lecturers! And please please please, don't feel sorry and sad for us. Tina and I are okay. Really checherrrr! Hehee. :)
Sheeesh. Office Application (OA), specifically Microsoft Excel, was waaay too confusing just now! Tsk. And the CA is on 19th August! Hopefully I can do well. InsyaAllah, Amin! :) Don't worry. I will not give up! Cos I believe that with Allah's will, I CAN! ;) *hugs&kisses*







No comments:
Post a Comment