Sunday, 18 September 2011

Besties Raya Visiting!!!

Turned out to be Besties Raya Visiting with my beloved besties, Aqilah and Suhana (+ Suhana's lil bro and of cos, my lil bro!) since the rest of the FaRaLeenQiShaNa can't make it! But still, had so much awesome time with them despite going to only 3 houses, with only 3 of us! ;) Short and sweet visitng, I can say. Heheee. I LOVE YOU BOTH! :D *LOVEEEEE*
More photos on my Facebook of cos! ;)

Guess what?! I just learnt from my awesome mum on how to cook curry chicken, my favourite dish! My aim is to learn as much recipes as possible! I even write down the recipe with a pencil so it's easier to erase if I make any mistakes. Hehehe. As the saying goes, girls/ladies must know how to cook! It will be very essential once we get married. We have to cook for our beloved husband and children of course, and ourselves too. InsyaAllah. May the day come one fine day. :)

Speaking of which, dear my future husband, I hope you can accept me for who I am, with or without make-up. You must know that I'm a make-up lover okay! Hehe. And of course, I would want you to lead me to the right path of The Almighty, Allah! I hope we will have a healthy and happy family with our loved ones right next to one another. And I hope that I will meet you soon my dear future husband. I shall patiently wait for the right and best one. InsyaAllah Amin. :) I will never ever stop praying! :) *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment