Let's Exercise To Stay Healthy! ;)
Yup! The title says it allll! ;) Surprisingly, I felt good after an hour of exercise! Supposed to be 45 minutes but I challenged myself and made it to 1 hour instead! Started off with warm-up of course, then did sets of crunches, push ups, sit ups, knees up, jumping jacks, hip rotating, squats, plank-elbow steps and lastly 1000 counts of....
SKIPPING! :D I think I'm in love with skipping out of all those exercises stated above. x)) I roughly ended all those exercises around 20 minutes. The rest of 40 minutes, I did skipping! 5 sets of 100. And double that up so altogether, 1000 of them! Of course, I rested every 200 or 100 counts. xD Tired, you knowwww! Anyway, I perspired like crazy! So after all those exercises, I showered and freshened up! Until now, while typing this, I still feel so fresh and lively. Haha. But seriously. No wonder they always say that exercise is good for your mind, body and soul. Now I believe it. :)I'm gonna try my best to exercise at least 3 or 4 times a day. I planned out my schedule. Today is Monday so it's my first day of exercise. Tuesday will be an off. Then Wednesday I will start doing all those exercises again. Thursday off and Friday exercise day again. Either Saturday or Sunday then I will go for a run at the stadium or even cycling. Yup! :) My aim is to consistently exercise for the whole of my school holidays, which is only 2 weeks. By then I hope I can at least lose 2 kg or 3 kg? Hmm. InsyaAllah. Amin!
Oh! I even checked out the Health Promotion Board for some information on weight management and eating healthily. And that website is very useful for me! I can say I gained a lot of knowledge/information from it. Hehe. So it states that you can actually lose 0.5 kg or 1 kg for a week! I hope I'm one of them! :) Anyway, I aim to eat healthily too. Just now, I had chicken soup, fish, beansprouts and tau kwa and oranges! Not bad huh for a start. x)) And I'm loving that Pasar oranges mannn! It's sweeeeeeet and juice and SEEDLESS! Shall ask mum to buy again! Left only 1 now. Hehe. And not forgetting, I MUST MUST MUST have my breakfast!!! The important meal of the day! And also! No more sleeping late! The latest will be at 12am! No more sleeping at 2am onwards okay Fatin?!!
Alrighty! Till here! I'm gonna play BlackShot! ;) *hugs&kisses*


No comments:
Post a Comment