Healthier Choice!/Movies, Movies, Moviesss!
Hi dear readers! Well, my muscles are aching! The first thing I felt when I woke up just now. Actually, not only just now but yesterday too! Soo, it's a good thing right? That means the exercises I did are really working on my muscles. Toning it perhaps? Hahaha. Come on Fatin. It's only your first day of exercises. Oh well.. x))) I'm supposed to be in the recovery mode for 2 days. That's what I know after all the reading from the health websites. If my muscles don't ache that much, I can start exercising back. I think in my case, it will wear off for around 3 days? xD I guess my exercise day will be either tomorrow or Friday. If not, Saturday. Or maybe Sunday? Ok. I don't know! xP
Recently, just today, I've been so into my goals and aims. One of it was to wake up for breakfast! x)) And I did it! I woke up at 10.30am just now. I've been waking up around 12 or later lately, if I'm not schooling. So now I'm making an effort to wake up for breakfast since it's the utmost important meal of the day. I had wholemeal bread and sliced cheese just now anyway. Not forgetting, drank warm water too so as to increase my metabolism. :) I guess wholemeal bread and sliced cheese are like my favourite healthy snack, apart from fruits. Lately, I've been having this Pasar oranges which are sweeeet! Loving it! ;)
And I even made an effort to chew my food slowly, which is good! I always gobbled them up and the next thing I know, my food is gone! Hahaha. I had bee hoon just now at 1pm. Around 1.40pm then I finished my food. Not bad huh. x)) After that, I really felt full, you knowww! Gonna keep this habit man! And of course, gonna think about healthy food and also healthier choice from now on! It's now or never baybeh!
I've been watching movies since yesterday! I finally watched all the movies on my movie list which includes Mars Need Moms, Captain America, Zookeeper, Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark and Contagion. Actually for Contagion, I watched it halfway since by then I was restless and bored. Hehe. My bad!
So now, I think I'm going to play BlackShot! There are no must-watch tv shows tonight so I have all the time in my hands! Chey. x))
Alrighty dear ones! Thank you for reading! Hehehe. *hugs&kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment