Wednesday, 14 September 2011

 Besties Day Out!/ Say Whaaat?!

Yay! Awesome meet-up with my beloved bestie, Aqilah yesterday! Supposed to go Raya visiting but it was cancelled so I plan on going to H&M with her! So we did! Turned out that the clothes there were not a shocker for me. Ok-ok normal, I can say. I still prefer Cotton On though. The clothes are nicer despite it Made In China instead of Made Bangladesh like H&M. x))

So we went to 313, window shopped and shopped a little. Well, me especially. Hehe. Then we chillaxed at 313's Roof Garden! And of cos took loads of photos! Heee. More on my Facebook of cos! ;)
So I shopped at Chamelon and Bata! So happy with my purchases! I bought altogether 3 pretty rings! Hehe. I have the butterfly ring which I wore on Raya but that's in silver. This time round it's in light blueee! So pretty! That's why I can't stopped myself from buying it. Hehehe. ;)
Then I was finding for a pretty pump shoes! Went to various shops but in the end Bata it was! I was happy though since the pump shoes that I wanted was on sale! The usual price was $25 but there's special offer so it's only $19! Good huh? ;)
And I'm just so in love with this snake-skin like pump shoes! ;) Thought of buying it waaay before this but I guess it's fated and meant to be huh that I bought it eventually? Hehehe. :) There's black actually but I chose brown for a change. Brown is pretty too! And I had to wear a size 37 since my usual shoe size, 38, is quite big for me. The sales assistant said that the shoes will eventually expand so 37 should be okay, I hope. :)
Wooots! Miss Jerine treated us thisssss....!
She bought it specially for the "designers"! Hahaha. Well, Yan, Tina and I were chosen for this designing of puppets and such for this Storytelling booth and workshop thingy. So yup. The setting up of the booth will be this Friday. So we have to finish it by tomorrow! We had been in school doing up all this since last Monday. Thank God the Year 1s were there to help us just now and also for tomorrow too. :) We had to draw and decorate this stage, a human-size fairy, a Pinocchio, puppets like glove and hand puppets, the backdrop and such. It will be held on this coming Saturday and Monday at ITE College West. So neaarrr to my house! Hehe. :D

So this were one of the hand puppets that we made! So cuteeee right??? x))

Wooohooo! Mum cooked this baybeh! Well, actually mum cooked this for big bro's police friends who came for Raya visiting just now! Altogether there were 16 of them in this bus!
Panic mode for awhile, you know! Hahaha! So mum told me that I had to help out with the drinks and food. So I did. I swear it was nerve-wrecking! Hahaha! So nervous and paisey! And it turned out that one of big bro's friends was Hakhim, my former senior in West Spring Sec! Big bro asked him whether he knows me then he was like, "Fatin?? Hmmmm... OOO!! KENAL2!" Hahaha! Then he waved at me and said hi! x)))

And there were 2 of them who looked handsomeeeee! And guess what? They are the only 2 who asked for permission to pray!! Awwww! I'm so touched and impressed! :')))

Then there were this husband and wife and their son. Omg! Their son is to die for mannn! SO CUTE AND SO VERY VERY FAIRRRR! Flawless and VERY VERY FAIR! Hahaha. But seriously. Omg. So adorableeeeeeeee! Mum said he looked like his dad, handsome. x))

There was one Indian guy too. He borrowed my big bro's white baju Melayu and wore it. Awwwwww! x))

AND OH YA! Omg! I ACCIDENTALLY MELATAR-ED when the handsome guy in white asked permission to go to the toilet. He was like, "Cik tumpang toilet." I was in the kitchen, fiddling with this tudung saji. Then I MELATAR-ED and said, "Opp tandas!! *tudung saji fell on the floor*" OMGGGG! SO PAISEY CANNN??!! Hahahaha! Lil bro saw that he smiled and kind of chuckled/giggled. Omg. So cuteeee! Hahaha. Then after that I quickly cover my face and went inside. Lol. Paisey maha paisey!

Oh! Before that was when the handsome guy in purple asked permission to the toilet too. And I noticed he tend to look at me. I don't know why. I mean, I can feel that he's looking, you know, that kind of feeling. Hais. :'))) I'm still kind of surprised and impressed that they decided to pray for Maghrib prayer just now. Dah lah handsome, tak lupe solat lagi. Oh Allah! :)

Oh oh! Then I was told to be in-incharged of taking photos! Hahaha! Awkward gileeee! x)))) There were 4 cameras altogether; 1 DSLR(!!), 1 digital camera, 1 Iphone camera and lastly, my hp camera. So DSLR was first. I tell you, it was shiokkkkk holding it and capturing photos!! The sound and all! Wahhh. And the front was long too with all those add-ons. Like that can zooooooom a lot sey! x))) And it was awkward when I have to change cameras too! I can feel that everyone was looking at me. Haiyo! But hey, I survived!  xP

After that, they were about to leave. And this lady in black, yup the wife, decided to give me a green packet! Omg! My mouth went :O cos I seriously didn't expect it! So I said thank you in a shy and surprised way. Hahaha.

So off they went to the next house at Woodlands! Of cos big bro tagged along! But come to think of it, I still think that my big brother is the most handsome of all. Hehehe. Don't you agree? If you're smart enough, spot him! ;)
Yup! He's the one near the tv, wearing purple! :) If he wasn't my brother, I will have fallen in love with him. Cheyyyy! x)))

Anywaaaay, this shot was taken at 8am just now! Dragonball? Nahhhh SUNBALL! Hehehe. x))
Alrighty! I wanna watch Keluarga Kahar and Balik Sekolah on CatchUp TV now! I missed it on last Monday! Till here! *hugs&kisses* ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment