Thursday, 15 September 2011

 FINALLY WE'RE DONEEEE~!

After spending the whole week in school, we're finally done with the ITE Fiesta thingy!!! It's the whole team effort baybeh! The Year 1s; Suhaidah, Aishah & Shi Xuan, Year 2s; Yan, Tina & I, the lecturers; Miss Jerine, Miss Dorcas, Miss Pearl and Miss Claire! AWESOME JOB GUYS! ;D Can't wait to set it up at ITE College West tomorrow! ;)

Went out for awhile just now to buy my black pants for school. Apparently, my one and only school pants is tornnnn! At the centre some more! -.-" So bought a new one at Giordano! Thank God there's a size for me! Well, had to take the men's one, size 36! But it's okay. Much more comfortable than the female one cos it's quite fitting. And that 36 size was the last piece! Lol. Altered it for free at Giordano too! Oh yeahhhh! New pants baybeh! x)))

Annndd, lil bro and I tried this!
Yupyup! Horlicks McFlurry! It's 1-For-1 baybeh since I showed that promotion photo through my hp. Hehe. It's $2.70 BUT for the price of 2! Good deal huh. xD So, shared it with lil bro. Well, the taste is not bad. Quite sweet though. I still prefer the original Oreo McFlurry! THE BEST. ;)

Okay la. I wanna kill people! If you have guess correctly... YUP! It's BlackShot timeeee! Hehehe. *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment