Thursday, 13 October 2011

2.4km Run!

Yup, as planned, we had our 2.4km run just now at 3pm! With other classes, you know. There were around 4 classes if I'm not wrong. I felt uncomfortable at first but then I somehow managed to make myself comfortable. xD For someone who was having a slight fever and still recovering, I managed to get the 62th place out of 120+ people! Alhamdulillah! I did better than the previous practice, which I failed. x)) If I'm not wrong, my timing was 15 mins+. The passing time is around 16 mins and 30 secs. Self-motivation really helps me a lot! I was somewhat giving up, you know. Just like the photo above, I think mine will be a straight line, indicating that I'm dead. x)) But I told myself that I can do it and I'm almost so near to the finishing line. :) Alhamdulillah. I'm glad that I managed to do it. Hehehe. ;)

And the BEST part was that, when Tina and I were cooling down at the canteen, USOP and his friends were at the canteen tooo!!! I don't know what he's doing there anyway, talking to one another, cos it's already 4.30pm by then. Almost everyone went home already, you know. At first when I placed my bag, I didn't realised that he was there with his friends, just tables across. Only when I was about to buy H-Two-O at the vending machine then I realised he was sitting nearby. HEHEHE!

I was grinning like crazy to Tina when I was walking to our table. x)) Sat down and he was directly straight ahead, just that he was sitting at the other side, facing his side view to me. Chey. To me sey. Hahaha! x)) One part when he was laughing with his friends, he actually turned to my side, grinning happily and glanced at me for about 2 seconds!!!!!! Omgomg! I swear I was melting, I tell you! So very happy! I hope he doesn't mind that I was all sweaty after the run. Hehehe. It was so very goooood to see him after the run, you know. Like, he's some kind of motivation to me. Haha! So, Tina and I left earlier since we wanted to change. I was saying goodbye to him like as if he will hear me while walking towards the toilet. Hehehe. Oh Usop! :)

Sighh. My upper arms are aching!! Thanks to pull-up! My thighs are also aching, you know. I bet for tomorrow when I wake up, it will be even worse. x))

Assignments have been piling up. First, there's Office Application (OA) assignment, which is on Powerpoint. We have to come out with 15-20 slides for this holiday programmes thingy. Thank God we don't need to do a presentation! The date due for that is on next Friday. Next, we have Professional Development (PD) assignment. We have to come out with our brainstorm web, subject web and SIX lesson plans on the theme 'Myself''. SIX, you know. :( I hope I can do it well, insyaAllah! I aim to finish my Powerpoint latest by Sunday. Anyway, Miss Jerine is gonna check on our first 10 slides on Monday. So by then, I can work on adding more features and touch it up. :) Thennnn I will start on my subject web. If not, hand in hand. Hmm. Have to see about that.

Alrighty. I shall walk slowly towards the tv and switch it on now. Haha. Gonna watch the new series of RenovAID on Channel 5! *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment