HELLO dearest readers! So sorry for not updating my blog. Been very busy with school assignments lately! Need to type in stuff la, print la, blow it up la, research la, this and that la.. Up until now, you know! More to typing actually for now. 2 pending assignments to be handed up on Thursday and Friday. Hais.
Anyway, bestie Suhana & I watched that Malay horror movie, Al-Hijab last Sunday. It was scary, I tell you. Kept closing my eyes with my hands and just watched it through my fingers. Hahaha. I can say that the movie is interesting. There were quite a number of suspense parts, which in turn made us shout out loud. xD
Short update for today. I wanna watch Ejen Cinta at 9 and then X-Factor at 10. Missed the 6pm show. While watching, I NEED to continue doing on my OA slides! By tomorrow, latest, must finish it! Cos I still have 5 more lesson plans to finish! Oh Allah! Wish me luck okay? Sayang you all! ;)
Oh ya. Just for your information, I can't tweet and text or reply to anyone for now. I can ONLY answer calls. Haven't pay my handphone bills la. Aww man.. Thank God for my mp3 player though. If not, I will feel lost. Haha. Nvm. I shall learn to be patient. Keep calm and deal with it! ;) *hugs&kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment