UPDATES!
Hihihi! I'm here for updates! Hehehe. Miss me or nottt? Miss me rightttt? I KNOW! ;P
So for today, Laava, Trenna, Habiba, Yan, Rai, Hana, Tina, Nabilah, Nashuha and I went to watch that sweet and touching movie; One Day. It's NC16 actually but more to M18 cos of you-know-what. Hahaha. Awkward muchhhhh. Luuul.
Thennn, we went outside Plaza Singapura, near Starbucks where Syirah was ready with the luggage! Syirah didn't watch with us cos she needs to pick up her little brother from school. And so she went all the way to HarbourFront to buy that luggage. Of cos, we shared the money together. ;) And if you have guess correctly... Yup! We surprised Nabilah with the new luggage!!! She told us that she has no luggage and plus, she will be going to Melbourne next week. So it was a thoughtful idea huh afterall? ;) And guess what? She was so surprised and her face was super priceless, I tell you! Hahaha! Cute lah Nabilah! She even teared up, you know. Awww. :') She said she didn't see that coming. Haha. Wellll, now you have your own luggage my dear Nabilah! Hehehe. So happy for you! Everything that we planned turned out smoothly, Alhamdulillah! :)
It's Nabilah's birthday today and guess what? It's my beloved LIL BRO'S, FARID BIRTHDAY TOO! Yup, today, 21st October 2011! Hehe. And we celebrated his birthday at 12am on the dot since he insisted it! Haha. So cute. x)) He decided to have Oreo Mousse cake instead of chocolate cake. The Oreo cake really looked nice and the taste is not bad either. And the best part was when my big bro gave him Beats by Dr. Dre earpiece! OMG! Lil bro and I didn't see that coming, you knowwww! We were all so surprised! Priceless moment everrrr! Hahaha. Of cos, he was so happy and show it off to me. Tskkk. I is jealoussss! And it's WHITE! SO PRETYYYY! Hais. You don't really listen to music that much as compared to me right? Give me ok? No eh? Hehehe. LOVE YOU LIL BRO! Don't be naughty ok! ;)
By the way, we received our certificates of recognition from the Director yesterday!! Alhamdulillah! We were in the Director's List baybeh! So very happy! :') There were food provided after that. There were cream and chocolate puffs, curry puffs, dim sum, fried maggi, scallop, honey chicken, eclairs and orange drink! Om nom nom nom! The food were nice mann! Hehehe.
Last Wednesday was the Walk For Rice for 1.8km! There were sooo many people at ITE Macpherson and Syahirah, Syirah, Tina and I were like the 4 lost souls there. Hahaha. So awkward and overwhelmed by the crowd! Luckily we joined with the Year 1s, ICA. And it started to rain so we have to sit around in the hall. We thought that the walk was cancelled but eventually the rain stopped. So we continued with the walk around Macpherson blocks. Oh! There was the guest-of-honour too, Miss Pei Ling! But I didn't saw her! And there were Mediacorp people too! So excited like that. x))
And before the walk, the PE teacher told us that only the residents at around Macpherson block will be given the 5kg rice. By then, we were all so disappointed cos we thought that Mrs Raj cheated our feelings. Hahaha. xD And you know what? After the event ended at around 3pm, (it's supposed to end at 6pm anyway but we left earlier) we left the campus and went to the bus stop to see if there's any buses that we can take. There wasn't any so we decided to go back in. And that was when (Mr) Edmund called us but we were so scared that we looked down! Hahaha! But luckily, there was Mrs Raj near him and she called us too. So we walked towards her. And we were so very happy and glad that we would be able to collect the 5kg rice too! She said we were few of the 200 lucky students that would get the rice. Worth it afterall huh? x)) Luckily we went back to the campus eh. If notttt, no rice for us. Hahaha.
And all the way, from the campus itself to the mrt to my house, I carry that 5kg packet of rice! Of cos, people were looking and staring at me but I don't care. It's very rare to get a packet of rice for FREE okay! x))) I didn't bring any tote bag anyway so yup, my arms were all red by then. But it was worth it afterall cos it made my mum happy! Free rice ftw! Heeheee. ;)
And our dear Rai gave this chocolates for the whole class! It's all the way from Iowa, USA baybeh! THANK YOU RAI! :)))
Some snapshots taken for the past few days! How I love beautiful sky and clouds! ;)
Woohooo! Finally done with lesson plans and PowerPoint! I printed all the documents until 2.30am, you know. Yesterday was a crazy day for me. x)) Thank Allah it all ended! Handed it up already! But of course, just when I thought I'm finally done with PowerPoint, we need to do up presentation slides on our IP Project! Yup, the freaking IP Project is backkkk! Haisss. So sad. So many things to do. :( And on top of that, we have to come out with NINE playkits!!! Yes, 9!!! 3 for Language, 3 for Math and 3 for Science! *SHOOT MYSELF* Dramatic eh. xP
Whatever it is, InsyaAllah I can do it! I must always have faith in Allah and trust him. InsyaAllah, Amin! :)
Alrighty now. I should get started on my IP slides. Oh ya! I'm called in to reserve one of the junior's place for the Playeum Bridging Program tomorrow! So excited and nervous since it will be my first time! Hehe. Praying for the best tomorrow! ;) *hugs&kisses*



























No comments:
Post a Comment