Alhamdulillah! :)
Woohooo! Dad received his pay today and mum and dad bought my favourite yellow rice + chicken chop from West Coast! So delicious-o! ;) And guess what?! Mum paid my hp bills too! Yay! Hehehe. Might be able to use it from tomorrow or the following day! :D And mum even paid $50 to me for my expenses. Alhamdulillah!
Initially, I woke up late for school! I woke up at 7am but I have to reach at 8am in school since the bus will leave around that time for the excursion to the ITE Career Fair at ITE Simei. I was thinking hard about what I should do next. Cos if I were to shower and get ready and take the mrt and all, I will reach around 8.15+. I was scared that by that time, the bus will probably leave the school premises. And so, I decided to continue sleeping! Hahaha. Then my dad and mum were asking me why I didn't get ready and all. Told them that I was late and dad offered to send me to ITE Simei! Awwww. So sweet and nice of him! Thank God he's not working in the morning! THANK YOU ABAH! :')
And so yup, quickly get ready and off we went! Guess what? I reached waaay earlier than the rest. The first one to reach! Hahaha. I think I reached ITE Simei around 7.40pm. Omg. That was really fast cos I thought from Bukit Panjang to Simei takes some time, like 1 hour or so. I was really surprised! x)) The rest reached around 8.10am. Then after the bus and my classmates have reached, we went up to the Indoor Sports Hall for the career fair.
I'm sorry to say this but I think it was boring since I wasn't interested in the jobs cos I wasn't planning to take up any jobs for now. So yup. Just walked aimlessly but some of my classmates really asked around and even signed up for some of the jobs. The interesting ones that I may apply for will be Sephora, Sentosa, 7-Eleven, and Watsons. There were some hotel jobs too, NTUC, Air Force, Army, ICA, Aetos, DHL and more. Join Air Force ah! Cool lehh! Hahaha. x))
Anyway, our excursion was supposed to be from 8 to 10 but I think my group finished touring around 9+? xD Well, I think the career fair is a good opportunity for those who are keen to take up any jobs. But not for my case of cos. Was restless the whole time. :P
Then, back to school for OA lesson! Oh gosh! MICROSOFT ACCESS IS DRIVING ME NUTS! Actually, it's driving my classmates nuts too and even my lecturer, Miss Jerine! x)) But thanks to Asraf for teaching us! He's really smart in it! Thank you Asraf! ;) And that reminds me to practice my OA assignement later!
This was taken just now while 7G1B (my group name) did our project discussion and we decided to take a photo of our pinky fingers! Hahaha. Thanks to me I guess cos it was just so random and I thought, why not we compare our pinky fingers. Haha. Had a good laugh with them! Funny la you all. x)) Then after that, our thumb and ring finger. x)) CUTE RIGHT OUR PINKY FINGERS?! Hehehe. Guess which one is mine? ;)
If you have guessed it correctly, mine is on the right hand corner, the bottom one! Below Nash's smallest and cutest pinky finger! x))
These were the photos taken from the past few days...
Sending off Nabilah and the Melbourne people at the airport!
This was the screen-vibrator thingy that I was talking about! It vibrated on its own when our order is ready! :)
This was yesterday, the 2nd day of wearing home clothes to school! :)Alrighty! Shall watch the last episode of Soffiya on TV3 nowww! Then RenovAID and X-Factor!
OH YA! Saw Usop in the canteen just now!!! Hana said that he was looking at me but then at that time I didn't realise that he was there!! So when Hana told me that he was there, I turned and looked at him and he looked away. 0.0 Then after a few steps, I decided to turn around and guess what?! He was looking at me for a few seconds!! And I quickly looked away! Awww. Heheheee. He really made my day! x)) Till here! *hugs&kisses*





No comments:
Post a Comment