Wednesday, 9 November 2011

:(

So so sorry my dear readers for not updating my blog!! It's almost a week now. Been so very busy lately. Seriously. The past few days, I was busy doing up my Math learning resources, 3 of it! The dateline was yesterday. And after Math, we have to complete 3 more for Language. Then later, 3 for Science! Apart from that, I'm involved in IP Project, whereby it's another whole new project. This IP Project is about making something for the children which is marketable. Then there's PEC event planning for the K1 children, Year End Party. Our event will be on the 17th. Yup, next Thursday. So this few days, we have been staying up late to complete all the necessary decorations and further discussion on our event. Then there's 2 journal entries to be completed by this Friday. 2 per week. From next Monday to Wednesday, we will be having our First Aid Course from 8.30 to 5.30!! Thennnn another thing is.. Microsoft Access. That.. need a lot of practice! SO YUP. BUSY LIKE A BEE, I KNOW! x))

Story. Of. My. Life

*hugs&kisses*

p.s // I will definitely find time to blog, IF I really have the time. Like, now. But after this, I will be very busyyyyy. Wish me luck ok? WITH LOVE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment