UPDATES!!!
HELLO HELLO HELLOOO! I'm free like a bird!!! (for now) Hehehe! YESSA! Finally done with...
Yup, First Aid Child Training course!! It was a roller-coaster ride even though it's only for 3 days. I really, really learnt a lot from the CPR compressions to helping someone who is choking to bandaging and to the theories of couse. We were given notes to it which will be useful for us. And of course, I really learnt a lot from the trainers. Yup..... Shall not discuss further on that yeah. x)) And guess what? I failed my theory test at first then have to resit for the test and then RESIT again for it. Twice, you know. HAHAHA! I think I was confused with the questions and answers. But anyway........ I PASSED!! I'm a first aid certified baybeh! Not yet lah for now since we haven't receive our certificates but we ALL PASSED! Hehehehe. Syukur Alhamdulillah! Amin. :)
Then just now was our K1 Party at CCK! Alhamdulillah. It all went well and smoothly! Our accessor was Miss Pearl and thank God she likes the event. She said we were enthusiastic and for a first timer, we were gooooood. The form teacher even said that we were determined and she can see the great effort put in. Awwww. :')) I really had fun with the children even though it was only for 2 hours! And yup, our theme was Land Of Colours and we were all dressed in colourful outfit! All I can is.... Alhamdulillah! Will never get tired of thanking Him. :')))
These are the photos dued.. And thanks to Nabilah for buying some stuff for 7G1B! She bought notebooks and that koala bear keychain for us allll the wayyyy from MELBOURNE. Awwwww. So sweet and nice of her!! :) And I LOVE my notebook since it's so meeee! Hehehe. :)
For one of the days, there was a booth selling smores cookies! It's basically oreo/biscuits with melted marshmallow and a small chocolate bar. Since Miss Cheok was in-charge and she's our teacher, we decided to support her and her class! And turned out the smores were pretty yummy! Plus, it's for a good cause too since our money will go to the charity organisation. :)
My childhood sweeeet! Love it! Can't stop eating it over and over again, you know. Addicted. Haha.
And of course, me being me, some snapshots taken from the past few days. SO IN LOVE WITH IT! ;)
Then for last Saturday's playeum, we went to Bukit Chandu for our excursion together with the children! And the theme was Superheroes! The children managed to do up capes, masks, face painting and drawings! It was fun even though it's raining. Plus, it's been ages since I last went there! Not much changes though. :)Hais.. Came across this Courts newspaper article on DSLRs! And it's my first time I cam across a NEW 24MP DSLR! OMGGGG! I WANTTTTTTT! Wait long-long lah ehhhh. Haha. It's the centre photo by the way, Sony. Hmmm. Will definitely be in my wantlist. Aww mannn. xD Like that, I buy a Polaroid camera first la. CANNN?! CANNN OR NOTTTT??? xP
And omg. Tomorrow is the last day that we will all be wearing home clothes to school! And we have exactly 3 and the half weeks more in school before we all go for our attachment next year! Oh Allah! I will definitely miss ITE, my friends and my lecturers! :')))
By the way, I have 2 more Language playkits to be completed by Monday! Weekends, BURNT again. xD Oh oh!!!! It's confirmed that I'm going Vietnam!!! Alhamdulillah!! So Farhana, Tina and I will be in the same room! The only group that have 3 people in a room and we are all classmates! Heheheeee. But firstly, need to go for our vaccinations. 3 of it! Yup, injections!!! Scary mary! x)) But still exciteddddd! Cos it will be my first time on an aeroplane. InsyaAllah! :)))
With that, I end off my blog post for tonight! Will update it soooon! Honestly, I miss blogging you knowww! Heheee. *hugs&kisess* ;)
WITH LOVE! ;)



















No comments:
Post a Comment