Monday, 28 November 2011

Dear Blogger..

Dear Blogger/blog, I miss you a lot. I really do. I am so sorry for abandoning you cos lately I'm busy doing up my learning resources. The last one was Science. I even stayed up until 3am just to finish it, you know! I was super exhausted this few days. Now that I'm done with that, there are still so many things to do like editing the lesson plans, finding songs and lyrics and so many more. So yup. Right after this, I have to do up all the things that I need to do up. :)

Meanwhile.... the photos for the past few days/week! ;)

 Thank you dear Syirah for the poster! SIWON IS SO HANDSOME! Heheheee!
West Coast's Milo Chino! SO NICE!
Hi my dear curry sauce! I miss you so much! But I think you've changed but it's okay. I still love you. ;)
 Finally satisfied my craving! :)
 A relative wedding! After SO LONG eh Fatin of not going to a wedding ceremony. xD
 Cos I like it contrast! ;)
 The niceeee wedding dishes! In love with the sweet and sour fish!
Mum's awesome lontong goreng!
 Snapshots here and there! ;)
 Thank you Miss Jerine for buying us Come Buy milktea for the whole class!
 Random SS moment. xD
 With Raihana! :)
 A random card which I made during the pre-trip activity with the old folks!
 More snapshots! ;)
 Tried McCafe's Toffee Nut Crunch Frappe! ;)
 Awww. Playeum's last day! Will definitely miss the teachers and children!!
 Last day of wearing home clothes to school! :)
 Chendol Soyamilk! Mmmm!
 Mouth issues. Hehe.
Had 2 jabs just now at Shenton Family clinic! Supposedly, it's 3 but since I brought my health booklet along and I took the Tetanus jab in 2004, I don't need to take that jab again! Cos it lasts up to 10 years! ;) Anyway, I so love the doctor! He is so friendly and nice! :) Now I'm still feeling the pain and numbness on my left arm. Decided to have them both on my left arm. Hehe. So yup. We were given this malaria tablets too! Omg. 40 of them! Have to finish it, you know. And I hate this kind of big tablets!! Even the small pill I have trouble swallowing it, let alone this BIG! Haiyaa. Plus, it's GREEEN, my favourite colour! Purposely righhttt so that I will have the motivation to swallow it???? Hahahaha. x)))

In case you guys are wondering why I need to take the jabs.. it's cos I'm going to Vietnam soon on the 10th of December until 15th of December for a school trip! GEP trip actually. Something G Experiental Project. Forgot la. xD So yup. We will be cementing their school, teach them art and crafts and hygiene. And of cos, enjoy ourselves and go for shopping! Hehehe.

Oh! And I will be away to Malacca from Thursday to Sunday! My family and I decided to visit my aunt who's undergoing a surgery and then there's a wedding to attend too. And of course, window shopping and shopping with my beloved family! Too bad that big bro is not following us since he doesn't have a passport. But my nyai (grandma) is coming though! Yay! ;) Been so long since we have this family bonding time. Miss it a lot! :)

Alrighty then. Till here for now! Need to do up so many things! But firstly, have my late dinner first! Hungry, you knowwwww! :P *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment