Tuesday, 6 December 2011

 Balloon Sculpting / Make-Up / Malacca!

Hey ho! What's up y'all?!! ;) I'm doing goooood by the way! Alhamdulillah! :)

Anyway, had Vietnam's last briefing just now before we actually go there. There's the briefing on the trip of course and then we learnt how to make this.........
Yes! Balloon sculpting! We learnt how to twist the long balloons to make it into a sword and dog! I swear it was hard at first!! We were so scared that the balloon would burst somehow but of course, it didn't. Haha. The students instructors assured us that it won't burst. At all. Eh? xD Since we didn't have much time, we managed to learn only 2 of the tricks. There were flowers and bear tricks which we didn't manage to learn. Oh well. Next time! Or we can even google or youtube it! :D 

p.s// My dog doesn't look like a dog righttt! The twisting part went haywire! :P

And before this briefing, ICN had our last minute grooming/make-up workshop! Woooo! In love with make-up baybeh! Learnt a lot of things; from the skin types to the step-by-step cleansing, softening, moisturising and of course, the make-up applications. And guess what? All this while, I've been applying the wrong application on my face!!! ROSAKK MUKE! xD They have techniques okay! My techniques are all here and there, I tell you first ah! Hahaha. Now that I know all these things, I shall apply it to myself. ;) The make-up steps too! And we did our make-up on the spot with our own brushes and all that they provided. And we even received a free ZA gifts from them! The make-up products are from ZA by the way. Really like the cleanser! So nice and cooling! A goood experience indeed! ;)

 My chubby face after the make-up workshop! xD
 Our enhanced look! Chey! xD
Hana, our model of the day! Beautifulllll! ;)


 UNO cards, brought to you by Popular! Comes in handy! So small, so cute! :D
 Heavenly sky! ;)

And just recently, last Thursday, my parents, grandmother, lil bro and I went to MALACCA! ;) We went there to visit my aunt actually since she just went for an operation. Alhamdulillah. She's doing okay. :) Then, we had a close relative wedding to attend to. And of course, enjoyed ourselves with window shopping, shopping and family time together! Awww. :) Malacca was gooooooooood! A short and sweet getaway! ;)

Those jumpshot photos were taken at Nenek Ros's (my grandmother's good friend) house! Her house is like a Botanic Garden, I tell you! So many types of flowers and trees and fruits and leaves!! Seriously. Botanic Garden also not like that sey! x))) Loving all her flowersssss! As always, MORE photos on my Facebook! ;)

Omgomgomg! Going to Vietnam in 4 days timeeeeeee! EXCITEDDDDDDD! HEHEHEHE! InsyaAllah, all goes well. :) Pray for me okay! Now, I need to do up my pre-trip reflection! ;)

Alamak.... Need to pack up some more! Haiyaaa! Like so many things to bring eh. And it's only for 5 days! Hahahaha! xD Till here! *hugs&kisses* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment