DIY Turmeric Mask! ;)
So.. at 1.30am, lil bro and I decided to try this DIY turmeric mask! Lil bro was the enthusiastic one so he
tried first. Haha. I waited for him to finish cos I wanted to see the outcome first before I try on my face. Hahaha. He was like, "So now I'm the prototype ah?!" :P
And it turned out great, according to my lil bro. He said his face feels smooth and there's a glow on his face. I agreed cos I can see it too.
So, I decided to try. And yupppp! I have to agree with my lil bro! ;) It works great! My face feels refreshed, smooth and it can somehow "breathe" better. x))
All you need is... 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 2 tsp of all-purpose flour, honey and milk. Add the honey and milk gradually (roughly equal amount of each). Mix it together until it becomes a paste. It's consistency should be right; not too watery or not too thick. Then leave it for 10 mins before you wash it off with warm water. Followed by your usual facial cleanser. And tadaaa! Your face will feel smoooth! ;)
For this photo, mine was a bit watery as compared to my lil bro's one. As long as it doesn't drip then I think it should be fine. Whatever it is, I like this facial mask lah! Hehehe. Try it yourself ok! ;) Oh! Do it for 3 days a week!
"Turmeric is effective in treating acne and removing its blemishes, as well as in giving your skin an attractive glow. There is a long list of skin care benefits associated with turmeric, including the treatment of acne blemishes, blackheads, dark spots and hyper pigmentation and other skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It helps heal and prevent dry skin, and to slow the skin aging process, and is used to diminish wrinkles, keep skin supple and improve skin’s elasticity."
Oh ya. There are other different ingredients that you can substitute/include in too. Like yoghurt and almond oil. Don't forget to try it! Hehe.
*hugs&kisses* ♥♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment