Tutti Frutti!
Oh yeahhhh! Finally tried that HALAL yoghurt at Clementi's Tutti Frutti! Mmmm! Loving the yoghurt! Plus, it's self-service, you know! That means you can have the freedom to choose your flavours, add it yourself and add the toppings too! Cos it's will be weighed, you see. The weight will determine the cost of your yoghurt. The heavier it is, the more you have to pay of cos. Hehe. :) There were 8 flavours just now; Original, Tutti Frutti, Rasberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, Apple, Cookies & Cream and Grape! Everyday there will be different flavours by the way. We tried Cookies & Cream and the Original flavour! I like the original one cos it's a bit soury. Hehe. Besides Clementi, Tutti Frutti is available at Arab Street too! There are only 2 outlets for now. And I get to know this from Malaysia! Yup, it's from Malaysia. No, actually from USA! You can go to their website for more information though. xD
Photos of the day! ;)
Oh oh! And lil bro got his new Billabong bagpack, pencil case and school shoes! Converse some more! Jealous girl in the house, you know. xD But whatever it is, BACK TO SCHOOL HUH LIL BRO?! Hahahaha. :P
And we were actually surprised cos of the price! I guess we added the yoghurt a bit too much. Plus, we chose a medium cup. Haha. Our first time whaat! :P And thanks to the student price discount of 30%, it's only $5.05! ;)
Don't know which to put as my profile photo for both Twitter and Facebook! In the end, I had trouble making one of them as my profile photo! Hahaha. I chose the centre one for my Twitter though. ;)
Till here! *hugs&kisses*






















No comments:
Post a Comment