Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Allah is testing me....

Yup. So many things happened actually, from the bad part to the good part...

1) Went on a seriously panic mode just now cos I can't apply the freaking Poly JPAE thingy. The worst part was that all my friends were able to do it, except for me. Yup, always ME ME ME. Like I said, Allah is testing me. So I just tried my best to be patient and it works. Alhamdulillah. Turned out that there's something wrong with Mr Brownieeeee cos it didn't show any Click Here To Apply on the page. But when I tried applying it using my lil bro's computer, I was able to do it. Relieved like crazy. Alhamdulillah. Applied it and praying and hoping for the best! :)

2) Need to print the last page as a proof of application. My dear printer was not in a good state? Chose the grayscale printing cos I don't have any coloured ink. Turned out, BLANK! But the process of printing it takes forever and it gave me high hopes that it is printing something on the paper. Cos of the printer sound. Bzzzttt bzzzztttt. Sheesh. Then there's suddenly that Black and White print mode so clicked on it and ALL IS WELL! Alhamdulillah. 

3) Mum and dad surprised me just now with goodies for the children! They were so eager, you know! I thought I was the only one. Haha. And guess what? I bought quite the same goodies as them too! I didn't know okay! If I have known, I can save up my money. But nvm. Theirs is nicer of cos like a one set kind of thing because there's that Smiley faces party bags, Smiley faces pencils, erasers and sharpeners! And they spent almost $50+! I was shocked. Seriously. Because from what I know, my parents were talking about having less money and such. So yup. Blessed of cos. :) Packed all the items just now, straightly when I reached home (without showering. Hahaha!) cos my mum and lil bro were super eager to pack the goodies! Hahaha! So cute! Then I even include in my previously bought pencils and not forgetting, the FOOD, like seaweed, Want Want rice crackers and chocolate wafer! Uh huh! Trying my best to buy healthy food actually. Luuul. Can lah ehh. Haha. Initially, I wanted to buy jellies and candies, you know. But thought about it for so long. Scared that they might choke on the jellies. Plus, candies are not that encouraged for children. So, a no-no. Cheyyyyy. xP

4) I even bought small gifts for my dear supervisor, principal, class teachers and aunties! Yup, the cook and cleaner! Hehehe. Bought this big flowered pens for the class teachers and 2 special roses pens for my supervisor and principal. Something special than the rest. Hehe. As for the two aunties, I bought for them Ferrero Rocher! Can laaa! Everyone loves Ferrero Rocher right??? Hehehe. Now, I'm excited to give the goodies to the children tomorrow! As for the teachers, I will give them on the very last day of my attachment, which is on Wednesday! Gahhhh! Having mixed feelings about leaving the centre! Happy and sad at the same time. I will definitely miss the cute N2 and K1 children! And the funny and great teachers too! :') I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

5) A LOT of stuff to get ready/edit/printed out for the IA portfolio! InsyaAllah I can do this! Amin! :)

6) OFFICIALLY can't receive any texts or calls from my handphone! Let alone text or call someone! Yup, my line is cuttttt off. Terminated I think? Hais. Can't wait to pay it using my pay! Chey. My pay seyyyy. Hehehe.

Alrighty! Till here. Need my beauty sleep! Hehe. *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment