ATTACHMENT FINALLY ENDED!!!
SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH! Gave goodie bags to the children and little gifts and notes to the teachers and principal. Their happy and surprised faces.. priceless! :') Hugged the children and they hugged me so tightly like the didn't want me to leave. Awww. :') And the children said goodbye to me repeatedly too. Haisss. 2 months of being attached to the centre was really an awesome and meaningful journey! Alhamdulillah. :') I am so going to miss the children and teachers! Might be dropping by one of the days to make a surprise visit to them. Hehehe.
Treat from Pizza Hut by my dear supervisor since it's 29th of February today. Yup, leap year baybeh! Happens only once in 4 years! Plus, it's like a farewell treat for me!
The best and close teachers that I know of! Teacher Verna (K1), Teacher Ruth (N2) and Lin Lao Shi (K1 & N2)! :)
Really sweet and surprising cards made by my dear K1 girls! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :') I always love it if I were to receive any handmade cards cos I feel that it is much more meaningful and heartfelt as compared to gifts! :')SEALED and CHOPPED! My assessment marks and attendance! Will be handing it up on Friday! Can't wait to meet my dear ICN classmates and lecturers!
Alhamdulillah! My pay aka reimbursement is moreee than my previous month's pay! Really, really thankful and glad! I can't wait to pay off my hp bill and finally USE my hp for tweeting, texting and calling! Sheesh. xDAlrighty now! Gonna be bussyyyy like a bee from today until tomorrow! Need to compile EVERYTHING for our IA Portfolio! Friday is the dateline baybeh! Wish me luck okay? Hehe. *hugs&kisses*






No comments:
Post a Comment