Monday, 20 February 2012

Blessed Monday! Alhamdulillah! :D

Cos number 1) I did my 3rd and final assessment just now which was assessed by my supervisor in the childcare centre. According to her, I did pretty well!!!! Alhamdulillah! Even the children love my lesson just now! They kept telling me that and that they love me, their Teacher Fatin! Awwww. :")))

2) Dad fetched me from work for the very first time just now! Like he knew like that I have a lot of things to carry cos of my play kits! Heheee. 

3) Mum cooked sambal crab today! AWESOME! My favourite, you know! Om nom nom nommmm! Hehe.

Alrighty! Shall have all the time in the world to Tumblr now! Kla, not all the time in the world. I know I'm exaggerating. He he heeee. xP I mean, I can have my free time to Tumblr now. Only for today cos I need to do up some other documents too which needs to be submitted in our portfolio! 7 more days until the last day of attachment! TIME FLIES!!! Woootssss! ;) *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment