Tuesday, 21 February 2012

 :'(

The saddest thing happened just now...

Remember I posted a photo of the yellow hummingbird's bird nest outside my house? Yup, that one. It dropped on the floor just now cos of the strong wind!

And sadly, the baby egg dropped on the floor too and it cracked! Hais. :'( The egg is so small, you know. So cute. I hope the mummy bird is okay. Ya Allah, I pray to You. :(

......

Took this snapshot of the sky just now. I really see a woman with a sharp nose, mouth and a bun! She looks happy while "sleeping"! Do you see it?? x))) Me and my imagination eh. Hehe.

Anyway, school/work was great just now! Had so much fun talking, teasing, giggling and laughing with the children! The children are all so close to me just now and they kept cuddling to me and calling my name! Hais. I'm so gonna miss them when my attachment ends later. :( They really make my day, you know. Was so happy just now. Thanks to them. Speaking of attachment, I need to complete my required documents for my portfolio bit by bit! Only 6 days left until the end of attachment! Woots woots! ;) *hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment