HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TRENNA! ;)
Trenna's birthday party was at Lakeshore Condominium! And yupppp, it's my first time going to a condominium okay! Was pretty excited, you know! xD The birthday theme was pink for the girls and blue for the boys! Even though there were only some of our ICN classmates and two of our dear lecturers who came, Miss Wendy and Miss Dorcas, I really had an enjoyable time with them. :)
I mean, I actually miss our classroom days, you know. Waiting for our lecture to start, with our notes and all. Hais. Everything is different now. Change. Yup, that's the word. I wonder where or how each of us will be when we're like 25 years old and above? I bet some of us are married! Or even have children! Excitinggg to see! Hahaha. xD
And you know what, this classmate of mine, Yan, randomly chatted with me and said this... "How can you be so calm and relax all the time? I know that you've been hurt and such but how do you manage to be so happy still? I envy you Fatin.. May your life be happier and bright." HAHAHA! So random righhhttt! I burst out laughing, you know, even though he sounded serious and sad somehow. Sorry Yan! x)) You la, without hi or hello, suddenly tell me all those things. Terpranjat gegerl. As always, Yan being... well, YAN! xD
The first thing I replied to him was, "Oi! Kau dah kenape?! Hahaha. RANDOMnye kau!" Sorry, can't help it okay. x)) Then I said that, I manage it by praying and knowing my boundaries and not being closeee to guys. Praying really really helps. No doubt about that cos Allah knows best. :) So yuppp, even though I know quite a few of guys, I still know my boundaries okay. Hehe. And I still remembered this.. I was told by my malay teacher that it is better to know more guys before settling for one. Plus, in this way, I would not be tied down too early and I can enjoy life to the fullest! And of cos, know more about that particular guy. Interesting right...? x))) InsyaAllah, my day will come. I'm praying for the best! Amin! :) *hugs&kisses*











No comments:
Post a Comment