Tuesday, 22 May 2012

I'M BACKKKK!!! ;)

OMG!!! HELLO MY DEAREST READERS (if there are any. luuuul)!!! Wahhh. I miss updating my blog man! The last post was on 18th March, Trenna's birthday update! It's been 2 months without home internet connection yo! And guess what? A lot of things are happening in my life of course. ;)

Firstly, I'm finally schooling at NGEE ANN POLYTEHNIC, in EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!! If you have noticed, that is always under my Wantlist, you know. Now I can cancel that off! Hehehe. And also, since secondary school, I've always wanted to go there. AND I DID EVENTUALLY! Alhamdulillah. So very happy and proud of myself! The happiest one of all were my parents of course. :')

And just recently, I had my ITE GRADUATION CEREMONY! So very sad and happening at the same time. Only the ECH graduants were all dancing and singing loudly while our juniors were performing for us! Yup, with our graduation robes of course! The rest of the graduants from Administration and Event Management course were just watching it. Even the parents! I think we really hyped up the place, you know! :D

The first few parts of the performance were not familiar to us and then came Usher OMG song! That was the flashmob song that our batch used to perform together! So yup, my coursemates and I stood up and danced to it! Then there was this Party Rock song! Wahhh... HAPPENING BRO!

And the highlight of the day was that..... I GET TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH MY CRUSH, USOP!!!! Like after 2 years eh. Looking and taking a glance from each other and finally we took a photo together. Haiyayaaaaa~! I don't know if he knows that I have a crush on him or not but I THINK he knows? Oh well...

Anyway, all thanks to my dear friends who helped me out. Haha! She was like, "Hey. Can we take a photo with you? Your speech was cute just now anyway." HAHAHA! She wanted only me and him to take a photo together, you know, but of cos I didn't want it since I was shy and.. speechless! Butterflies, dragonflies all in my stomach, you knowww! Then some more she can add on and said, "Fatin! Move in closer! The camera can't capture you, you know!" Whuuuuutttt. x)))) Then Usop and I had some "moments" together. Chey chey. Moments seyyyy! x)) Nothing much actually. Just that we kept looking at one another and taking a glance at each other. Haiyayaaaa! I wonder what is he doing now, schooling or working. Hmm.. The fact that he doesn't have Facebook makes it even harder to "know". Hahaha!

Anywaaaay, I'm still trying to adapt to poly life. The new place, new friends, new lecturers, new environment... Yup. You get the point. Everything is new here... and fast paced! Oh! And independent too! You need to print your own notes and such and of cos, bring your laptop almost everyday! CCA wise, I'm in Aerobics Club and NP Muslim Society Club! For my S&W, I'm in Yoga! Ommmmmm! Hehe. Anyway, for S&W, you have to choose only one sport and you will be learning everything about that sport. There's badminton, volleyball, tennis, aerobics, wellness programme, yoga, soccer and many more. Thought of joining badminton, my favourite sport, but I already know how to play badminton so I chose yoga as my first choice since I wanna learn something new. :) I guess thanks to aerobics and yoga and my "healthy" diet, I lost 3kg!!! Hopefully I don't gain any weight eh. x)))

Currently in NP's library, chillaxing out alone. Chey... not really lah. More to printing notes and checking MEL. Yup, we have to check our MEL almost everyday to see if there's any announcements for any of the modules. Not just announcements, but you have to download the notes, assignments, lessons, and more on MEL!

Alrighty then! Till here for my update in life! Chey. Haha. I will update my blog if I have the free time, okay? I will post on Twitter if I'm updating it anyway. So, stay tuned! ..... HAHAHA! Feeling-feeling superstar like that! Luuuul! With that, TAKE CARE YOU GUYS! And enjoy EVERY moment in life okay?!! I'm trying my best to cherish every moment and enjoy it to the fullest and not to think too much. YOU FEEL ME?? Hehehe. *HUGS&KISSES!!!* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment