Common Tests Are OVERRRR!
Omg. I just realised that I deleted the photos from Google! I didn't know it was linked to my blog! No wonder I see the exclamation mark photos everywhere on my blog! Hahahaha! My badddd! xP
Anyway, COMMON TESTS ARE OVER BAYBEH! CDEV and IT are finally overrrr! CDEV was doable but very tricky. Had to think over and over again, you know. IT was doable too but as expected, Photoshop was pretty tough for me. Had a hard time finding the required tools and I only get to find out about it at the very last minute. So yup, chionggggg all the way! Alhamdulillah. Managed to do it! Microsoft Word was pretty doable! Thank Allah I remember the steps for Mail Merge! ;)
As a reward for myself, I'm going to watch a movie today! Snow White and The Huntsmen with bestie Suhana! Oh ya! I've watched ATM by the way! It's a really interesting and full of suspense movie! Love it! Hehehe. Next up, Men In Black 3! Yessaaaa! Laterssss everyone! *hugs&kisses* ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment