4 more days! ;)
Hi my dear blog, and my dear readers. :)
As you all know, my holidays have started since the last day of attachment, which was on the 29 of February. So what exactly have I been doing for the past 11 days?
Hmm.... let's seeeeeee....
I've been going out watching movies. Actually, so far, I only watched one movie, This Means War with my gfs. Luuuul. But.. I've been watching movies at home too. You don't know riggghhhhttt? x)) Guess what? I've been occupying my time and enjoying myself watching HINDUSTAN movies! Yuppppp! I've watched around 5 movies I think for the last few days. Hehehe.
I've not been going out lately. Just once, with my gfs to watch This Means War. Other than that... nope! I just love to stay at home I guess and watch HINDUSTAN movies! xD
But only today, lil bro had been urging me to go out since he said he missed going out with me. Awwwwwwwww. :))) Perhaps tomorrow we will go out together? It's been so long since we last had our siblings day out, you know. I'n craving for Chewy Junior too! The chewy "bread'..... the filling.... the toppings... omg yummmehhhhh! Another thing that I'm craving for is....... McD's seaweed fries!! Yup! They are back baybeh! Hais. Tomorrow ah, I don't care! :P
4 MORE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Hehehehehehehe. Wednesday baybeh, Wednesdayyy! ;) Alrighty, shall make myself a mug of hot Lipton tea now. My favourite! Officially the best tea everrr! :D *hugs&kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment