Wednesday, 14 March 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :DDD

OH YEAHHHH! A few more minutes left until I turned 20 years old!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME huh. x)) #TEAMFOREVERALONE! Hahaha. xD I don't know why but for this year, I'm like so excited and happy for my birthday! Maybe the fact that I'm turning 20? Adulthood lah like that. Haha. I feel sad too cos there's no more number 1 infront of my age! Now it's 2! I feel old somehow. Oh welllllll... x))

Whatever it is, alhamdulillah. Like I always said, I will never thank Allah enough for everything that I have and for everything that I had overcome. 20 years of my life on Earth...I've learnt A LOT of things. I learnt not to trust people easily. I learnt that I should always have faith in Allah and be patient, at ALL times, no matter how good or bad the situation is. After all, our life on Earth is just a temporary one.

I would like to thank my parents for raising me up and for always being there, supporting me. InsyaAllah, one day I will be successful and help my parents out. Cos for now, we have some financial issues. However, I'm just so proud of my parents. They are so calm and patient about all of this. I love them both. InsyaAllah, Allah will shower them with His love and blessings. Amin. :)

With that, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! YAY! BIRTHDAY GIRL COMING THROUGHHH! Hehehehe. :DDD I pray for good health and a blessed, happy life from Him. InsyaAllah, Amin! :)

Mum had been asking me what cake I want for my birthday this time round. The last time was Swensen's Cookies N' Cream ice-cream cake! Sounds sinful huh. It was, okay! Haha. This time round, I'm choosing FRUITY cake for my birthday cake! Healthier choice! Hehehe. :)

Oh! And I've been receiving advanced birthday wishes too from text messages and Twitter! Too sweet and touching! Didn't I tell you I love this nitty-gritty-little things? Hehe. Hais. You guys are really sweet lah! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :'))) I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!! Even though for some of you guys, we don't really talk much or contact much with one another, I just want you to know that I am always here if you ever need me. I'm just a text, call, Twitter, FB or What's App away. Okay? (I've updated my phone and I finally downloaded What's App to my phone. Cheyyy! Hehehe.) :) Whatever it is, be happy and stay positive always! Always look on the brightest side of life and always remember Allah and have faith in Him, okay? And lastly, everything happens for a reason. Yupppp... my favourite "quotes" for all of you, dear readers. Hehe.

With lots of LOVE, HUGS & KISSES,
from yours truly, the birthday girl, FATIN!!!
xoxo :DDD

p.s // BIRTHDAY GIRL IN THE HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hehehehehe. I just had to type that. Don't mind me. :P x))) Oh! I can finally change the no. 19 to 20 on my profile! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment