(photo by GoogleImage)
Assalamualaikum dear readers. :)
Tears huh. Well, I've been occupying my time with dramas/telemovies/movies. Touching, sad and sweet ones, specifically. That explained all the tears actually. Hehe. I just can't help it but to tear up or worst, cry like there's no tomorrow when I watch any sad and touching parts. I don't know... maybe while watching it, I feel that I can be in the moment... like how the person actually feels. Whatever the person is feeling or going through, I can somehow relate it to my life, you know.
People say that I'm emotional or sensitive. Well, maybe they are right. I'm just "not strong enough" over this nitty-gritty sweet things. I think I will definitely teared up if my future boyfriend/husband were to give me a really simple card with just minimal words of love. Don't believe me? If that were to happen, I will post a photo of me reading the card while tearing up, okay? Deal? Heheees.
With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment