Friday, 14 September 2012

Blessed Friday!

Assalamualaikum! :D

Alhamdulillah! A blessed Friday indeed! 

Started off with knocks on the door. "*knock knock* Assalamualaikum! SingPost! *knock knock*" Guess what? I was on my bed rolling about. Have yet to shower at all. Hahaha! So in the end, opened up the door since it was from SingPost! That means, my very first online package is hereeeee! Luckily it was a makcik instead of a guy/man. If not... with my unkempt hair and smelly face... I don't know what to say ya. x)))

The makcik asked, "Fatin Farhanah?" I replied, "Yes!" Hahaha. So excited, you know! My first time ever online shopping on my own! She then told me to sign somewhere at the bottom and I did. Smiled and grinned at her and my dear package was already safe in my hands!
Opened up the package happily! I was so happy with the asymmetrical black blouse! Tried it on and it fits perfectly! Then...... I checked on my next item and it turned out to be a black long cardigan, which was wrong!! I ordered a pair of black palazzo pants actually. By then, I was disappointed and upset. In the end, I PM-ed the owner on Facebook and she was all sorry about it. I asked her if I could go to her house or something to exchange it and she said yes! Alhamdulillah. :)


The next part was... poly exam results! Yup, my first ever poly exam results for my first semester! The result day is finally here, 14th September. Honestly, I was really calm about it and was all ready to accept whatever GPA or grades that I was going to get. 

Logged in to NPal, Academic Matters and then, Exam Results (Current). I was so surprised upon seeing my results until my mouth went wide opened! Jaw-dropping moment, you know. :O Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah! My GPA was more than what I expected! My grades too! Especially WRICOM, since I'm not an essay person and that module is only based on essay. My eyes straightly went to look for WRICOM module when I first logged in cos I was afraid that I might failed that module, you know. But I did not! Alhamdulillah! :')

Then, went to my dear former school, ITE BISHAN! Went there with my dear girls, Rai and Nabilah to collect our F1 uniforms! Yup, if you have yet to know, I will be working for F1 this year!! My first time! This will be the second time for my dear girls cos they worked for F1 before, 2 years ago. I was reluctant at that time cos of projects and school. Hehe. 

Anyhoo, collected the Gate Access Official pass with my very very happy face on it! Hahaha. And of cos, my name, zones and serial number on it as well.

We collected our uniforms too. The largest they have for the females were XXL, which were too fitting for me. So I had no choice but to take the males's S size. Was so so awkward cos I was the only girl who went to the guys queue. And the guy attending to me is Malay! Of cos, he looked at me weirdly. It was awkward until I had to just smile and walk off. Haha! Told Mum about it and she was like, "There's nothing to be ashamed of whaaat!"

But guess what? The S size was fitting too! I didn't try it on cos when I looked at it, it looks big. I tried on for the female's XXL one though but I was lazy to try for that male's S size. I thought it would fit me nicely! Hais. Mum told me to exchange it for the L size on this coming Monday. She told me to go there at 9am on the dot, by the way. Hahaha! "Later no size for you, then you know eh!" :P

After we were done with the F1 uniform collection, we bid goodbye and went separate ways. It was good to see them! And even Tiara and Fazil too! It's been awhile, you know. :')

Since I was on the way to Woodlands to go home, I decided to exchange that online item and go to her house. Luckily, her house is at Woodlands and luckily too, I brought along the long cardigan. Alhamdulillah. Managed to change it to my black palazzo pants! Love love it! So so pretty and comfortable. Even Mum agreed! Hehehe.

Then, back to Causeway Point since Mum told me to buy for her her favourite green tea kuachi and Delifrance's baguette. Went around window shopping alone too since I had to wait for 30 minutes for the baguette to be ready. I was like, "For Mum, I will wait!" Hehe. Was looking around for lipsticks by then, from Maybelline to Loreal to Kate Spade to Revlon. Don't know why I'm into lipstick these days. Hee. For casual use, I prefer the ones close to my natural lip colour. Might try out Loreal or Maybelline's one next time! :)

Oh! I managed to buy my favourite Sweet Talk's peach milk tea too! Happy girl, I was! :D

Anyhoo, besides that, the highlights of the day were.......
  1. Cutie Usop look alike was on the bus with me! He really looked like Usop, my ITE crush. Hahaha! So cute for what eh this people. xP
  2. A middle-aged woman fainted in the middle of Causeway Point! There was a big crowd around her, you know! Two of them came out to help her. Everyone else were all so curious, crowding around her. I only managed to catch a glimpse of the incident since I was just passing by that area.
  3. I saw a bunch of Transcommerszzz! When was the last time I saw them, man?! I just find them so cool and smart and... cool! Yup, coooool! With their serious face, smart uniform, cute faces (for most of them), their tall height, their swag and all. Haihhhh... :')
It's been quite some time since I last went out. And when I did, whoa... suddenly so happening eh my day. Hahaha! So funny when I think back actually. Made my day.

Back home, my dear Mum and lil bro were fighting for my attention! Hahaha! So funny and cute at the same time! Mum was all curious about my first online shopping experience. She asked me various questions about online shopping, then to F1, then to my friends, then to.. so many others! Lil bro, on the other hand, was sharing with me his training experience at the Fullerton Hotel! Yup, he will be attached there during F1 days! Yay! Both siblings are working for F1 ya. Hehee. Hopefully can bump into him or something! :)

Alrighty. It's rather a long post, I know. Hehe. But whatever it is, I'm really really really thankful and grateful to Allah for all his blessings, especially those little ones. Alhamdulillah. :')

With that, it sums up my blessed Friday! I was even listening to Friday by Rebecca Black just now cos.... Friday is my favourite day of all!

"It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend! Friday Friday, gettin' down on Friday! Everybody's looking forward to the weekend~!"

p.s // Online shopping is really exciting actually! Hehee. InsyaAllah, shall collect money and buy something online again next time! Chey.. :P

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment