Sunday, 16 September 2012

Besties Day Out.

Assalamualaikum dear readers! :)

Had an awesome great time with my beloved bestie, Aqilah aka Grandma! Who calls their best friend "Grandma"? ...... US! We always call one another "Grandma" cos of our slightly short-term memory. Heheee. At one point of time, in the school library, she called me Grandma quite loudly and everyone who was there turned and stared at us weirdly. x)))

Anyhoo, we went to catch a movie together at Cineleisure! After.so.long. Wanted to watch Brave but it wasn't showing anymore. So, Step Up Revolution it was! Really really like the movie. Especially the cool dance moves! The story line was interesting too. I swear I "melted" when I saw Shawn, the main cast, cos he looks so so so handsome and charming! The girl, Emily, looks so much like Katy Perry slash Nelly Furtado! I'm like, "Whaaaaaat...."

Oh! We had BK A4dables for our late lunch. Tried the new Honey Mustard Chick N' Grill. Really nice and tender. Honestly, I love BK A4dables. Not only that it's affordable, it's fulfilling too.. with the small fries and cute little sundae. :)

Photos of the day!
Alrighty! Toodles for now. Feel so tired. Hehe.

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment