Monday, 17 September 2012

Monday Good Day.

Assalamualaikum! :)

Went to watch Resident Evil Retribution alone just now at Junction 8. Really love all these action-packed movies! Resident Evil is one of the coolest and kick ass movies that I've watched anyway. Alice is just so awesomely great, with style. She's beautiful and I love to look at her straight serious face. The way she held on to the rifles and pistols, the way she fought those zombies and creatures... wahhhh. I can't even....
Supposed to watch The Expendables 2 but I was too lazy to travel all the way to Orchard. There's only one showtime for it and it was all the way to Orchard, Cineleisure. So, nah uh. I shall rent that movie instead next time round. ;)

Anyhoo, finally changed my F1 uniform to the L size! What to do... a big sized girl right here. Haha. As usual, received awkward moments and stares. Alaa.. This is all normal la. Cheyyyy..

Oh! Had Gong Cha's honey milktea too just now! Mmmmmdaapppp. So milky-milky, I loike. Initially, wanted to buy my favourite peach milktea from Sweet Talk but..... when I went to the basement, Sweet Talk is now replaced with a fruit juice stall. Haiya. Turned out that some of the shops are all new too! Like Popular! Even the toilets are new. It's been awhile since I last went to Junction 8 actually. Miss those days when I was still in ITE Bishan. :')
Look at this cheeky and playful Bobby. Not so shy and afraid of us anymore eh. Hehe. Surprised to see him outside our house when we opened the door. He was crawling on my mum's pot! We didn't even call him but he automatically crawled towards us. Awwww. Love this kitty a lot la. 

Just like the previous cat, whose name is also Bobby, they didn't even make any "meow sounds". Haha. Well, it took some time for the previous Bobby to meow at us anyway. And that was the first and the last time we heard from him. This time round, I hope the current Bobby will meow to us soon. x)))

Meowwwww~

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment