Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Do take note...

Assalamualaikum! :)

Do take note that...
  1. My handphone line has been cut off cos of overdue bills.
  2. I still can receive texts but can't reply to them.
  3. I still can receive calls and answer them but I can't make any calls.
  4. I'm currently using my Mum's prepaid handphone for any emergencies.
  5. If you text me and I'm online using my laptop, I can reply you back via WebSMS.
  6. If I'm online, I'm contactable on Twitter and Facebook.
  7. I will have to wait for my F1 pay so as to make payment. That will take around 2 or 3 months.
  8. If not, my Dad will help me to pay off the bills. To be confirm, actually.
That's all I guess. 

But the best part of all this is that, I won't be too attached to my handphone, especially on Twitter and Facebook. Hehe. I can now make full use of the battery's life by only listening to songs and take photos!

Well, you always have to look at the brightest side of life, right? ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment