Thursday, 20 September 2012

Nervous but excited!

Assalamualaikum! :)

Yes yes yes! I'm nervous but excited for tomorrow! F1 days are finally here man, from 21st September (Friday) to 23rd September (Sunday). After all the anticipation, long days of waiting, the training and all, the official day is FINALLY here!!!

InsyaAllah, everything will go smoothly tomorrow. Amin. Most importantly, I should have fun. No, I WILL have fun! Make new friends and meet new people. Hmm... :)

So I will be at Zone 4, Gate 7. That's at Marina Square's staircase, towards Esplanade. Yup, Gate 7 will be situated there and I will be your friendly and smiley Gate Access Officials, with my F1 lanyard plus a photo of myself on it as well! Hehehe. I will be checking your tickets and scanning them. So if you see me, say hi ok! x))

Received a text on last Tuesday from my F1 supervisor. We have to report at that staircase at 11.45am tomorrow! Cos since it's our first day, there will be a briefing and some logistic things to take note of.

Whoa.. That means I have to wake up at 8.30am, just to be safe. We're not allowed to bring any bags by the way so I'm planning to stuff every single thing in both my black jeans's pockets! Even the back pocket if necessary! Be it comb, perfume, lotion, EzLink card, keys, earpiece, tissue... what else? Like Doraemon pocket already eh. -.-"

Not forgetting, I have to bring two phones this time round! One to listen to songs and take photos, the other is to text or call in case of any emergency. Doraemon pocket for the winnnn~!

Alrighty. Shall update about my F1 experience tomorrow if I have the time! If not, after the F1 days, okay? ;)

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment