Monday, 24 September 2012

F1 2012!

Assalamualaikum dear readers! :)

F1 was awesomely gooooood! Insanely tired but worth it, so much! Simply amazing experience indeed. Met new friends. Met friendly people. Gained new things. Had smiles, fun and laughter. Had a funny supervisor. Lots more actually..

Oh! Spot on some good looking Caucasians too! Hahaha. Half smiles, smiles and you're welcome by most of them. Almost fainted... :P

Scanned passes non-stop from afternoon until at night. Even past 12.00am, since our gate is closed at 12.30am!

Besides that, was tasked to give out the F1 flyers. Every time each patron took a flyer from me, boy was I so happy. And I would always say, "Scoreee!" with a yes fist-pump. The things I do eh. x))

And if you're wondering who's the winner for F1... it's him, Sebastian Vettel! He won last year's race too!

F1 photos up!
Decided to kepo-kepo at the Padang. Some band were doing sound checks at that time.

Yup, Gate 7 was where I worked. It's near Marina Square, by the way. 

Fireworks on the last night, Sunday 23rd September 2012.

The Friday's programme. Featuring Jay Chou.

The Saturday's programme. Featuring MAROON 5! How I wish I was there instead.

The Sunday's programme. Featuring Katy Perry!

And of course, the highlight of the event was definitely Katy Perry's concert. It was so surreal to watch Katy Perry performed, LIVE! Had fun singing out loud to her songs, especially my favourite song, Firework. Turned out that it's Katy Perry's favourite song too!

Plus, it's my first ever live concert. :')
Failed to upload the two videos here. But, not to worry. Managed to upload it on my Facebook page!

By far, the BEST experience.

With love, hugs & kisses,
Fatin Farhanah 

No comments:

Post a Comment